Alissa Who? Chapter 4)

Once again I love Alissa so no hate.
Erika's POV:
I woke up in Jakes room. I guess I fell asleep in there. I got up and heard Jakes phone ringing. I saw the name "Alissa😘" I took a picture for proof then went to my room to cry. A few minutes later Tessa came into my room.
T- Hey Rik what's wrong?
E- Jake is cheating on me
T- wait you guys are dating?
E- yeah just sense yesterday
T- hold on
Erika's POV:
Tessa walked out of the room into Jakes she was pulling him by the arm into my room. Jake walked over to me and Tessa left.
J- Hey baby what's wrong
E- DON'T CALL ME BABY
J- why?
Jakes POV:
I had no idea what was going on. Erika pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of Alissa calling me and the name was "Alissa😘"
J- that's my ex I just never changed the name I guess. She kissed my brother then I kicked her out of team 10.
Erika's POV:
Ugh I'm so dumb I forgot about Alissa and how she left team ten.
E- Jake I'm so sorry. I used to watch your videos. I guess I was so sad that I just forgot.
J- it's okay baby
Erika's POV-
I smiled then we kissed. Jake told me he has a surprise for me. We walked downstairs and he showed me two Disney land tickets. He told me we are going tomorrow. "OMG thank you so much Jakey" I kissed him on the cheek then hugged him.
Later that day...
Jakes POV:
Me and Erika decided to tell team ten that we are dating so we called a team ten meeting. Once all of team ten was in the office we told them. "Me and Erika are dating!" Mostly everyone was happy for us.
T- Tessa A- Anthony J- Jake E- Erika I- Ivan Em- Emilio K- Kade N- Nick T- Tristan C- Chad (Chance already left team ten)
T- Yay! You two will be happy with each other!
A- THATS MY BOIIIIIII
I- Thats awesome!
Em- *walks away sadly*
K- YESSSSSSSSSS! I always shipped you two
N- omg *laughs*
T- that's awesome guys!
C- THATS GREAT!
E- hey Ivan where's Emilio?
I- Idk he was in here earlier
J- maybe he's jealous?
E- Idk let me go talk to him
Emilio's POV:
I just sat in my room crying then I heard a knock on my door
Em- who is it?
E- Erika. Can I come in?
Em- fine
E- what's wrong? Why did you walk out after we told you Jake and I are dating?
Em- no reason
E- tell me
Em- I'm in love with you but Jake is with you
E- you will find another girl Emilio. I promise and they will be even better for you than me. I love Jake not you so I'm not right for you.
Em- okay thanks Erika
E- *leaves*
Jakes POV:
"Hey babe" We kissed.
Chad- sorry to interrupt but we are watching a horror movie in the living room and it's starting so if you wanna watch com now
J- k thanks. Erika wanna watch it with me?
E- sure. Only because it's with you
Erika- we watched the movie and I cuddled with Jake. I had my head on his chest and I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. Every time something scary happened I would bury my head into his chest. I ended up falling asleep like that.