Kidnapped? (Chapter 15)

Erika's POV:
Great my dad is already being rude to Jake. So I pulled my dad aside and told him that Jake is a great guy and to please be nice to him. My dad walked away and Jake came over.
E- Jake I'm sorry that he's being rude
J- I think it's best that I just go back to L.A. you can spend some time with your parents and I don't have to have your dad constantly watching my every move and just being rude in general.
E- I can't believe you just said that! You have barely tried to get along with him and your already trying to leave! You said one sentence and all he said was hi in a rude tone and your just gonna leave without trying?
J- I know but I said one sentence and he's already being rude so he's just gonna be rude no matter what I say
E- fine leave idc. Just know I won't be coming back to L.A. and I might even get some divorce papers.
J- fine
Erika's POV:
What just happened? I wanted to cry so I just ran, I didn't even know where I was going but I just kept running. I didn't care if people were staring or if my parents were calling my name or yelling at Jake. I just cried and kept running until an arm grabbed me...
Jake's POV:
After me and Erika's fight, Erika ran off, her parents were yelling at me and asking questions but I just ignored them and called an uber. It was already kinda late so I decided to spend the night at a hotel and I would leave in the morning.
Erika's POV:
I turned around and saw someone dressed in black and had a mask on. His voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. He pulled me into his car and put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night so no one was around. He started to drive away and started to tell me to not call the police or call for help from anyone or he would kill her. That's when I realized who it was. It was...
A/N sorry for the cliffhanger haha. Comment who you think the man is.