7

Zak POV
I wake up this morning with Jessica's head laying on my chest. I instantly smile, which is different since I'm really not a morning person. I start playing with her hair and she lets out a content moan. "That feels so good." She says sleepily. I laugh as she picks her head up and looks at me. "I love waking up with you." Jess says as she leans up and kisses me. "I love waking up with you too. You still want to go and explore Vegas?" "I would love to. I want to see everything." Jess says with a huge smile on her face. "If that's the case, we better get moving." I tell her kissing her before getting out of bed and heading to the shower.

Jess POV
Waking up next to Zak and having him play with my hair was the most amazing thing. It's even better now watching him walk around in a towel. "Are you just going to sit there and watch or are you going to shower and get ready?" He asks when he catches me staring. "Oh fine. I'll take a shower." I say pretending to pout as I walk towards the bathroom. As I finish my shower, I notice that the bathroom door is open. I know I shut it when I walked in here. I think to myself that Zak was just trying to sneak a peek. I laugh quietly and start to dry my hair. I'm hurrying to get ready because I'm excited to go out about the city.

Zak and I are walking down the strip and I'm literally trying to look at everything. All the girls I look at are dressed like sluts and everyone is walking around with giant drinks in their hand. "Do you see anything that you want to do?" Zak asks squeezing my hand. I see a sign at the Planet Hollywood for Britney Spears or Backstreet Boys. "Baby, can we pleeease go see one of those shows?" I ask batting my eyes and pointing towards Planet Hollywood. He looks at the sign and then back at me with a groan. "Ugh, really? Ok, ok, but I'm choosing Britney. I can't stand the Backstreet Boys." Zak says and I laugh as we make our way to get tickets.

(After The Show)
That show was amazing! Even Zak had fun, although he will never admit it. We are walking back to where Zak parked the car and Zak stops walking. He turns and looks at me before gently pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly. When we pull away, I'm breathless. "Zak. Take me home."