13

Jess POV
(2 Months Later)
Zak kept his word and came to see me three weeks after we left Vegas. It's been a little over a month since we saw each other last. I miss him like crazy and every is going so well. It's almost 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. I know that Zak is in the middle of a lockdown right now, so I send him a Snapchat, knowing he will answer it when he gets a chance. I get out of bed to pee, for what feels like the millionth time tonight, when I hear my phone go off. I smile to myself because I know that it's Zak. I finish my business and curl back up in bed. I check my Snapchat from Zak. "Hey sweetie. Still on lockdown." It says with a smiley face. I send a quick reply just to tell him I love him, before rolling over and trying to go back to sleep.

I wake up this morning to the feeling that I'm gonna be sick. I lay in bed for a while longer, hoping that it will go away. It doesn't, because now I'm out of bed running towards the bathroom. I empty my entire stomach into the toilet, and then brush my teeth to get rid of the vomit taste. I start running through my head what I could've eaten yesterday to make me sick. I can't think of anything and hope that it's just a one time thing. I start getting ready for work and thinking to myself that I'm glad Zak and I are fixing to have sometime off together.

Zak POV
After last night's lockdown, I can't wait to get back to Vegas for a month. Jess is coming into town on Sunday and I can't wait. Only two more days. Nick, Aaron, and myself are waiting at the airport for our 5 hour flight home. While I'm waiting to board, I send Jessica a text. "I miss you baby and I can't wait to see you. I love you and I'll see you in a couple days. Boarding now, I'll call you when I land." I hit send as we walk in line to get on the plane.

I just walked through the front door of my house, when my phone starts ringing. I set my bags on the floor and answer my phone. "Hey baby girl!" I say when I see that it's Jess. "Hey. Do you have a second to talk? I know you just got home but I don't know if this should wait." She says kind of quietly. "Yeah. What's going on? You ok?" "Alright. First off, I'm fine. Um, well I got sick this morning and just thought it was because of something I ate yesterday. I went to take my birth control and realized I've missed quite a few days. I don't know if it's possible or not, but I think I might be pregnant." Jess tells me, and I thought I heard her start crying. "How soon can we find out?"