9

Zak POV
Today is the first day of interview for this investigation. I'm still very hesitant about Jess being with us, but she thinks she will be ok. Nick and Aaron also say that everything will be fine. I just have this feeling deep down in my stomach that something is going to happen. We pull up in front of the mansion and all of us get out to look around. "This place is beautiful." Jess says as we walk around the outside. "Yeah, it is. It holds so much darkness though. I can't wait to find out more." I tell her as I turn to her and smile. "Chris and his girlfriend are here. He seems very anxious to leave too. We better make this quick." Nick says walking up to us. "Alright, let's go."

"Hey Chris, I'm Zak. That's Nick, Aaron, and Jessica." I say walking up and shaking his hand. "Yeah, no problem. This is my girlfriend Nikki." He says nervously. "Alright, we will go ahead and do the walk through so guys can get out of here. I don't want you guys to get too uncomfortable." We all make our way inside. The feeling you get when you walk in is pure evil. "Chris, can you walk us through some experiences you had in this room?" Jess asks him with a smile, trying to comfort him a little. "This was the living room. I was sitting in the couch over here and out of the corner of my eye, I see my dog just staring at something and she growling. When I turn my head to where she is looking, I see a woman in all black sitting in the chair over there." Chris says pointing. After that, we follow Chris to the next room.

Jess POV
Hearing the stories from Chris and Nikki, makes me pretty nervous for tomorrow night. Between him getting choked in the bar during a party and Nikki hearing voices talking about her while she showered and the growl she got when she was knocking on the wall. Don't even get me started on the secret room. Hearing them talk about the smell of bleach and the blood caked in the drain pipes, made me nauseous. I have strange things happen at Hill View, but nothing like this. As we are loading up to head back to the house, Zak pulls me aside. "I saw your face when they were telling their experiences. You don't have to come do this tomorrow, you can stay at my house." "I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not scared, but I want to do this. Like I said the other day, if it gets to be too much, Billy can let me out." I tell him before kissing his cheek and walking back to the car.

(Lockdown Time)
We are at the mansion getting everything set up for the lockdown. "Hey Jess, can you go and set up this camera over by the secret room?" Aaron asks me sweetly. "You bet I can." I tell him grabbing the camera and walking off. I'm bending over getting everything out of the case when I feel a hand run across my ass and then I feel a slight pull on my hair. "Zak! Get over here!" I yell standing up quickly. Zak comes running with Nick and Aaron following behind him. "Jess! What's wrong?" He asks worriedly. "I felt something touch my butt and pull my hair. It felt kind of sexual." I say trying to slow my heart rate down. "You don't go anywhere alone during this lockdown ok? Between what happened just now and the things that happened to Nikki, one of us will be with you at all times." I nod my head, knowing that it would be useless to argue with him. After I settle down and Nick and Aaron go back to work, Zak walks up to me. "I'm still worried about you being here tonight." He whispers before kissing me. "I'll be ok. I'll stick close to you, I promise."

Zak POV
So far, the night has been kind of quiet. Not a lot of activity. I'm walking back to the secret room and as I'm squeezing through the boards, I feel a nail cut into my side. I groan in pain and I hear a voice say something to me. "Did you hear that?" I ask. "Yeah, let me see if the digital recorder caught it." Nick says as Jess hands me the first aid kit from her bag. "Listen!" Nick shouts before hitting play. "You broke in here!" Jess and I look at each other, but she quickly jumps back behind Nick and Aaron. "His whole face just shifted!" Jess says sounding terrified. "Oh shit!"