Chapter 2

Kacey's P.O.V~

I wake up and get ready for dance.I put on a black leotard with grey dance booty shorts. I put my hair into two dutch braids and connect them into a bun in the back. After I connect them into the bun, I bobby pin it into place and then spray it with hairspray. I put a grey mini bow in the right side. I then put on natural makeup because we are on camera for like 12 hours or so. I put the finishing touches on my mascara and spray my face with the ulta beauty finishing dewy spray.

I make my bed and pack my MacBook Air with my beats, laptop charger and two folders with paper and pens for school. I grab my hover board and carry it in the case down the stairs with my backpack. Kalani and I kept our dance bags at the studio in our lockers. Official ALDC members get their own lockers keep their shoes and anything else they want in it.

I go downstairs and eat the eggs and bacon mom made for breakfast. "Kacey you need to work hard on your school work if you would wish to graduate early. " Mom lectures. I nod and smile at her. I then finish eating and run upstairs to brush teeth and check my hair. My hairs fine so I go back down and get inside the car, waiting for mom. Mom comes out with kalani and we head to the studio.

We arrive at the studio and we put our stuff inside the dancers den and meet the other girls in our school room. I do school for two hours and then its time to dance. We go back into the dancers den and stretch after putting our shoes on. Abby posted a list of who is going where. First we have an hour of ballet, then my solo rehearsal while Maddie is with someone else choreographing.

We go into Studio A for ballet and our teacher, Mrs.T comes in. We start with a bar warm up. "Okay kids. First position, two Demi, one grande pile. Second two grande pile. fourth and fifth the same as first. " We do the bar warm up and then we go into center. "Splits everyone." Mrs. T says. I do my splits easily and Mrs.T adds blocks for oversplits. Now I am using a chair because my oversplits are very high. We finish splits and we go from the corner. After doing some corner stuff we come back to center and practice turns.

After ballet, I get water and then go back into Studio A and see Abby sitting on the mat. "Hello Mrs.Abby. " I say. "Hi Kacey, lets run your solo." She says. I nod and she puts my music on. I start doing my solo. I get to the turns and I complete them perfectly and I end the dance on the ground sitting with my knees to my chest.

"Alright your solo is perfect. Let's run it one more time before your duet rehearsal. But first lets get out your costume." Abby says. She pulls out my costume and I gasp at how pretty it is. Its a beatuiful white two piece costume; It has a choker neck but its sheer till the top of the breast line and it has gems going up the side along with swirls. The bottom has the back skirt thats short and it has some swirls and gems on the opposite side of the top.

I try on my costume and Abby smiles at me. "That looks so beautiful on you. " Abby cheers. We run through the dance in the costume and then Abby hands me another costume. "Duet costume." She says. My duet costume is a black bra top that has a sheer top over it with a pair of black and white vertical stripe pants along with black hip hop sneakers. Mackenzie comes out with a white sheer bra top and the same pants with white hip hop sneakers. We do our dance which Abby approves of which is good.

"Okay now Mackenzie grab everyone for the group. " Abby says. Mackenzie grabs everyone for the group. Kalani and I have different costumes then everyone else and so does maddie . Maddie, Nia and Kendall have each black unitard that have a halter choker top. Chloe and Kenzie have blue lace lyrical dresses. My costume is a simple white dance dress that we are putting dirt on because Kalani and I are kidnapped. Kalani has the same dress except hers is halter and mine is a cap sleeve.

We do the group and it works really well. After group we have a lyrical private then we have group practice l. At 9 pm we get to go home for the night. "Can Kenzie come over??" I ask. Her mom and My mom nod. "Kalani can come to my house." Melissa says. I smile and hug both moms then Kenzie and I head to my car. "Yay!" I say to Kenzie.

We get to my house and my mom orders pizza for dinner. I LOVE PIZZA. "Kenzie we can practice our duet because we have competition tomorrow?" I say. She nods. While we wait for pizza we practice the duet and I think it will be in the top 5 at least. Pizza gets to the house and we eat some. My mom then has us practice the duet once more before we go to my room.

Kenzie and I watch youtube on my tv and she has me guest star on her channel. I loved every second of it. "What do you wanna do now?" I ask. "How about we FaceTime with Hayden?" She says. "HAYDEN IS SO COOL." I say. She smiles and we FaceTime with him. He's pretty cool and we talk for awhile.

After face timing Hayden; we decide to watch the Hunger Games on Netflix. We watch that movie and fall asleep, so that we will be ready for comp tomorrow.