Chapter 13

Kacey's P.O.V~

I wake up and start getting ready for dance. We have pyramid today so I know it is going to be a long day.  I take a shower and then I shave and get out of the shower. I go back into the guest bedroom and braid my hair. 

I then go and put on my black dance bra and shorts

I put on Adidas pants and my team jacket over top and then I grab my dance bag

I put on Adidas pants and my team jacket over top and then I grab my dance bag.  I go down to the kitchen at Maddie's and see Kalani, Melissa,Maddie, and Kenzie eating. "Hey guys!" I say joining them. They all look up and smile at me. I grab a muffin and some juice; sitting down next to Kenzie.

"Do you think Kendall's coming back?" Kalani asks me. I sigh and take a bite of my muffin. "I hope so; I feel awful because I feel like ever since I came to the ALDC, Abby has been pulling her focus from everyone but me and you guys. I just feel bad for Kendall, Nia and Chloe." I say frustrated. "I know that you are upset K but Abby is just sick of Jill's antics so she takes it out on Kendall.. It's not your fault." Melissa says. I nod and smile.

"Alright lets go!" Melissa says standing up. We all smile and put our dishes away and pick up the kitchen. I grab my dance bag and go to Melissa's car. We get inside the car and Maddie has aux. "Ooo lets play Needed Me!" She says turning it on. I start singing along to it. I don't sing the curse words. We get to the aldc and all get out of the car. We have an hour to spare so us four go into the studio to stretch and we see Nia. 

"Hey Nia!!" I say going over and hugging her. She hugs back. "How long have you been in here?" I ask her while everyone else starts stretching. "An Hour!" She responds. "I want Abby to notice me more so I've been in here for about an hour stretching the producers filmed some of it but luckily they are going over pyramid with abby so they know how to shoot it." Nia says. I nod and smile. We all go back to stretching. About a half hour in; Chloe comes in and smiles at us. "Hey!" We all chime in. She smiles and we all keep warming up.

"Okay girls now head out so we can get you guys walking in." Our fav producer says to us. We nod and five minutes later we hear Abby yell for us. We walk in a line into the studio; Chloe then Kenzie, Nia, Me, Maddie and Kalani. "Well we had an interesting weekend. First of all I think that the competition was very successful and I'm very upset that Kendall left early. " Abby says. We all look around. "Alright onto the pyramid. " Abby says.