Chapter 8

Kacey's P.O.V~

I wake up ready to go to another day of dance. I get out of bed and make my bed; and then picking up little things that were on my floor and putting them away. I go into the bathroom and shower. I blow-dry my hair and put my hair into two dutch braids.

 I blow-dry my hair and put my hair into two dutch braids

I then go into my room and start looking for dance wear. I come across some dance wear that I like and put it on. 

I put on some black jogger pants over it with an aldc sweatshirt and then I put on my Addias sneakers

I put on some black jogger pants over it with an aldc sweatshirt and then I put on my Addias sneakers. I go downstairs and eat breakfast with Kalani.

"Morning Kalani!" I say to her as we eat our breakfast. "Morning Kacey, dont forget that we are going with Melissa for the rest of the week because mom has to go out of town. " I nod. "Are we going to come back and pack or do we need to bring it?" I ask. "Bring it!" She says, I nod and go upstairs to grab the bags that I have packed and I make sure not to forget anything that I will need for competition.  

I put my bags in the trunk and make sure I have all my travel stuff for the bus. I put my makeup trunk in the trunk and then the whole trunk is packed. I get in the car and wait for Kalani and Mom. They come out and we head to dance. 

We walk in the ALDC and Abby is sitting at the desk, doing paperwork. "Morning Miss Abby." Kalani and I say at the exact same time. "Morning girls, Maddie and Mackenzie are here and Kira; Melissa said her car is unlocked so you can put the girls stuff in the trunks since you are leaving early and good luck on your trip." Abby says. Mom thanks her and goes to put our stuff in Melissa's car. Kalani and I go to the dancer's den and see Maddie,kenzie and Melissa. 

"Morning guys." Melissa says to us. We say good morning back and start stretching with Mad and Kenzie. "Thank you for letting us stay at your house Melissa." I say to her. Melissa smiles. "It's no problem; you two are welcome any time." She responds. I smile and thank her. Chloe arrives next and smiles at all of us. "Goodmorning everyone!"  She says stretching with us. "Morning honey, wheres your mom?" Melissa asks. "She's helping Kira finish putting bags in the trunk so they both should be in soon." Chloe says. Melissa nods. the door opens and mom and Christi walk in with Nia and Holly. We all stretch and Kendall comes in 5 minutes before group rehearsal starts.