『Chapter 2』

A few months later

"____!" I hear someone yell from the hallway. "Rise and shine!"

My door crashes open and I pull the blankets over my head. I groan as I hear footsteps come towards my bed.

"Wakey Wakey!" my blankets are yanked off of me and I fall off my bed with a giant thud.

"WHAT THE HELL-"I start yelling. I look up to see my friend Sasha's face about 1 inch away from mine. "Okay, seriously?! What is wrong with you?"

"The question is, What is wrong with you?" she inches closer to my face. "Today is the day! The day we get to choose our branch!" she jumps backwards and falls onto the other bed.

I rub my eyes tiredly and start to get up. I pick up my blankets from the ground and throw them onto my bed.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm just soooo excited!" she jumps up and grabs me by my shoulders. "Aren't you excited?!"

"Yes!" I answer, laughing a little at her excitement.

"Well then get ready!" with that, she skips out of my room and probably to the cafeteria.

I sigh and then smile. I really am lucky to have such good friends. If it weren't for them I'd probably be rotting away in this god forsaken camp. With all the rules and training, I'm surprised I haven't died yet.

I walk over to the bathroom and opened the wooden door. I look into the mirror and run my fingers through my hair. I had become paler and skinner over these last few months. There isn't a lot to eat around here but bread and potatoes anyway. Along with all the exercising, anyone would become thinner. I worry about my health every once in a while. I haven't eaten for 2 days, too much stress. I take a deep breath in and let it out slowly, leaning on the sink. I look back into the mirror and force a smile. 'Today will be a good day'

I start to remove my shirt and walk into my bed room, toward my dresser. I pull out a white tank top and my white jeans. I pull my tank top over my head and start to get dressed.

"____." I quickly cover my bottom half with a random shirt.

"EREN!" I yell as he walks straight into my room with out even knocking.

"O-oh, oh my god." He covers his eyes and turns around facing the wall.

"What could you possibly want right now?" I hiss at him. I struggle to pull my pants on as fast as I can.

"I-I just wanted to ask w-what branch you are g-going to choose." Eren says, obviously uncomfortable.

I pull my pants on quickly and throw my jacket on. "You can turn around now, idiot." I lightly hit him on the back.

"S-sorry." He stutters. A blush spreads across his whole face.

"Aww." I lightly pinch his cheek. "Someone is blushing!"

He looks down at the ground trying to hide his face. I giggle and walk towards my dresser to close my drawers and get rid of my dirty laundry.

"____... there's something I have to tell yo-"

"Yeager."

Eren and I both freeze and turn towards my door. There we see Corporal Levi, standing in my doorway with his usual glare. We both salute quickly.

"Yes Corporal." Eren says, I can hear the fear in his voice.

"Get out and go to the cafeteria. Boys shouldn't be wondering around in the girl's rooms." He states blankly.

"Y-yes sir." Eren quickly leaves my room and I'm left standing there frozen.

Levi walks into my room slowly. He looks around and stops right in front of me. I can feel his eyes burning into me.

"Why was Eren in here?" he asks.

"He just walked in, Sir I-I don't kn-" I'm choke on my words as Levi takes a step closer to me.

His body is only a few inches away from mine. I can feel my heart beating, about to explode out of my chest. He leans closer to my face and I feel as if I'm going to pass out. His lips graze right next to my ear.

"Don't let it happen again." He whispers. He pulls away and looks at me. "Got it?" he asked, waiting for an answer.

"Y-yes Sir." I stutter, still trying to understand what's going on.

"Good." His voice turns back to its normal, mellow, blank tone.

He turns around and walks towards my bedroom door. He stops in my doorframe and tilts his head to look back at me. I'm still standing there frozen with fear. He smirks and continues to walk down the hallway. The sound of his boots walking down the hall sounds so loud as I try to compose myself.

I slowly let my salute fall and rub my fingers through my hair.
'What what what what.' was all that went through my head as I made my way towards the door.
I walked out into the hallway closing the door after me.

Sorry short chapter *^* I just don't know if people are actually reading it so I don't want to write too much if no one will read it... thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you want me to write more! Thank you!

~Rin

!! I DO NOT OWN ANY ATTACK ON TITAN CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN CHARACTERS I MAKE UP !!