『Chapter 13』

-
AN: Finally updating! Wowowoow! This got way more reads than I thought it would!?(・_・;? THANK YOU SO MUCH! 💕💕
Ok question-
When I end this story, I'm considering writing another Levi x Reader! Please write in the comments if it should be modern AU or something like that!💞 I really want to do modern AU highschool but idk ( i _ i )anyway,
THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL! 💖💕

Btw "~" means flashback!
-

2 weeks.
-

"___ still hasn't left her room?"

"I wonder what's wrong"

"Maybe we should try and get her out."

It's no use. Nobody can comfort me anymore. I have forgotten why I'm even here. I've forgotten myself. These past few weeks have been nothing but crying. I can't look anyone in the eye anymore. I've lost myself.

I'm alone.

Are these voices real? Are they just in my head?

It hasn't been long. I already feel as if I'm going crazy. Every night I lay in my bed I wait for you. I wait for you to come and lay with me, just like we always would. Why aren't you here? Why aren't you next to me?

I grow more and more angry at myself with each passing day. It should've been me. I was positive it was me. It shouldn't have ended like this. I can't bear to live with myself.

Everyone is supporting me, but I can't come to accept their help. Hanji still comes to my room everyday to give me food and water. She keeps insisting on me coming out. What's the use? There's nothing for me to live for anymore. But I can't. I can't take my own life. Your last words to me still reply in my head over and over and over and over. I swear its driving me nuts!

But I still smile.

I remember that look on your face in my dream. You looked so happy. So sure...that everything would be ok.

You told me you would be with me forever.

I'm going to believe you.
~

[Hanjis's P.O.V]

The sky had become rather grey. A storm maybe? It was getting late anyway, we should return to base camp. I swing myself with my 3DMG to talk to Erwin.

"Hey Erwin!" I say as I swing closer to him. He gives me a look as if saying 'yes?' And I continue "We should return soon, the weather doesn't look like its on our side today."

He looks through the thick trees at the grey sky. "You're right. Would you do me a favor and send a flare signal?" He asks.

I nod as I quickly load my flare gun and shoot the vibrant blue signal into the air. I toss the used flare gun aside and continue to shoot the thick wires and swing towards base camp.

I hope Levi's squad is all right.

[Levi's P.O.V]

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

I swing around quickly as I slice through the flesh of yet another Titan. A huge wave of them had invaded into our formation. Where the hell did they come from?

______

Where's ______?

I quickly swing myself up onto a big branch and steady myself. I immediately start to look around in search for her. Where the hell is she?

My head shot around when I heard a blood curling scream come from behind me. My eyes just catch a glimpse of ______ as she slides down into the titans mouth. Everything feels as if its in slow motion as I stand there and watch her slide around the titans mouth, fighting for her life. Suddenly time speeds up as I shoot my self towards the titans mouth.