『Chapter 9』

-AN-

New chapter because I want to write all the sudden (。・//ε//・。)

Special thank you to AnimeFanToTheDeath for reading and commenting and giving me ideas ♥(ノ'∀')

═════════

I woke up to the carriage coming to a harsh stop. I flew forward a bit and hit my head in front of me.

"Son of a..."

"Ah, no." Levi put his hand over my mouth before I could curse.

I gave him an evil look and brushed his hand away. I was not happy with the way I had been woken up. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and leaned back onto Levi's shoulder, hoping I had a few more minuets of sleep ahead of me.

"We're here, what are you going back to sleep for?" Levi asked, lightly flicking me in the forehead.

I didn't even have to strength or motivation to hit him back at the moment, I was so tired. I groan and nuzzle into his arm, implying that I do not want to get up. It was still dark out, we must have arrived at night. What time is it? I didn't really care at the moment as long as I get to go back to sleep soon.

"It's late and cold we need to get inside." He said softly and poked my cold face. "You're freezing! get up." he said with a concerned voice.

"Just shut up already." I replied. I was not a good person to wake up from a deep sleep.

-

I walked into my house, slowly closing the door behind Levi and me. Luckily I had kept the spare key I have had since I was young. We tip-toed through the living room and towards the hallway. We quietly made our way up the creaky stairs and to my bedroom door. I froze in front of my door realizing Levi had no where to sleep.

"What?" he asked impatiently.

"Y-you don't have anywhere to sleep." I stuttered.

"Just open the damn door it's freezing." he said through shivers.

I hesitantly open my bedroom door to reveal my dark red bedspread neatly made. I quickly throw my suitcase aside, making sure I stay quite. I run to my bed and jump on it with out hesitation. It's bed forever since I've laid in an actual bed. I curled up in my soft warm comforter and took in the familiar smell of my mom's detergent. I let out a sigh of relief. My eyes shot open when I felt the bed sink down, as if someone was sitting down. I lift my head to see Levi sitting at the end of my bed taking his shoes off. I tossed the blanket off and crawled towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist, sitting behind him.

"Hey." I say, my face leaned up against his back.

"Hey." he whispers back moving his shoes aside.

He turns around, releasing himself from my grasp. He picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me back to where I was laying down when we first arrived. He tossed the blankets aside and set me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little surprised.

"Just hush." he whispered.

He crawled in the bed next to me and pulled the blankets over us and tucked them around me.

"h-hey!" I whispered

"What?" he asked blankly.

"What if my parents come in or-" I was cut off by him cuddling me into his chest.

"Just go to sleep brat." with that he kissed the top of my head lightly.

-

I wake up to the sun shining into my room and, of course, straight into my face. I groan and throw the blanket over my face.