『Chapter 10』

_______________________

Sorry I didn't post this sooner! A lot went on today (*'_ゝ`) Sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn't have time to read over this and edit. I'm also like half asleep so if I make really bad grammar mistakes or realllllly bad spelling mistakes sorry ._.) I'll for sure be writing tomorrow and this weekend (。ゝω・。) Thank you!~ Bye!

_______________________

"So how was your spring vacation?" Hanji asked as she blew on her nails and held them out in front of her to examine them. We were finally having that 'Girls Night' we planned a while back.

"Pretty good." I said as I did the same.

"Anything interesting happen?" Hanji asked, giving me a look I would like to slap off her face.

I flinched a little remembering the unbearable awkwardness between Levi and my father. I tried to keep a straight face and act as if nothing was bothering me, "No, I just visited my parents and that was it. Luckily they were safe from the last breech."

"Good, but I mean anything interesting." she leaned in closer to me probably hoping I would say something that had to do with Levi. I blankly stared back into her glistening eyes.

"Shut up." I spat as I shoved her away.

"Hey!" she rubbed her nose, "I can tell in you voice ___! What happened?!" she leaned towards me again and I looked away. I can feel my cheeks heat up as I try to come up with a clever lie.

"____" Hanji slurred my name.

I looked over at her suddenly. "Hanji?" I whispered. She suddenly fell down into my lap and cuddled into my legs. "God dammit Hanji." I cursed as I lifted her off me and replaced my lap with a pillow. She snored lightly and I just smiled. I went over to my closet and pulled out another blanket and softly laid it over her. I stood up and looked at her for a moment. 'Hanji, you're hopeless' I giggle lightly and walk over to switch the lights off.

"_____?"

My head shot to the side when I heard a whisper come from behind my bedroom door. I tip-toed towards my door through the dark. I got to my door right as it was being pushed open. I quickly grabbed the handle, opened the door and slid out, closing the door behind me softly. There was Levi standing in front of me. Why now out of all times?

"What are you-" I hushed him quickly.

"Hanji is sleeping in my room." I whisper and lower my finger from his face.

"So?" he asked.

"So, don't make a bunch of noise and wake her." I whisper sternly.

He rolled his eyes and did his signature 'tch'.

"Don't 'tch' me." I lightly punched him in the arm.

He grabbed my wrist before I could lower my hand and pulled me closer to him. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine and it wasn't long before I melted into the kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. I broke away for a brief moment before asking, "What?" I looked up at him.

"I missed you." He stated rather bluntly. I blushed furiously and looked down, trying to hide my face.

"I-i missed you too." I whispered, still burning hot with embarrassment. I was in my pajamas and my hair was a mess.

He brushed his finger under under my chin and lifted my face towards his.

"B-but Hanji" I whispered before he cut me off with another kiss.

"I thought she was asleep." he said before trailing kisses down my neck.

I can hear my heart in my ears and it feels like it's going to burst out of my chest.

"Y-ya but she's just on the other side of the door." I manage to whisper.

"Then be quiet." he whispered huskily into my ear before he continued.

He pressed his lips against mine once again and lightly licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I hesitated at first but let him in. He immediately explored every inch of my mouth and ran his fingers through my (h/l) hair. I moaned quietly, not being able to hold it in anymore. He slowly pressed me up againsts the wall next to my door and ran his hands up my sides under my shirt. I rose my hands to his hair as I ran my fingers through it. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't even notice when my bedroom door opened.

"____?!" Hanji yelled.

I quickly broke away from the kiss and turned to look at hanji. Pure shock was on my face as I quickly let go of Levi and stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. She suddenly grabbed both of my shoulders and started at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Finally!" She yelled.

"What? Can you quite down?!" I whispered and covered her mouth with my hand.

"What were you guys doing exactly?" She stepped back crossing her arms while smiling.

"I- We- We weren't-"

"We were making out before you interrupted us." Levi whispered rather annoyed.

I blushed so hard. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Oh. I see." Hanji said with a evil smile.

"Now if you'll excuse us." with that, Levi picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I pushed myself up and looked back at hanji with fear and embarrassment.
"Hanji?!" I said rather loudly as we walked down the hallway away from hanji.

Suddenly a felt a smack on my butt. That was enough to shut me up. I gasped and covered my face with both my hands.

'Good luck' was all she mouthed before slipping back into my bedroom and closing the door.