(DEVOUR) -Freshman Year- Leaked

*MORNING*

So last night was epic for us all, too bad Nick's girl had to go early, after what somehow felt like an Orgy but it wasnt, we all just watched TV, ate some pizza and played some pool until it was almost time for Dave's parents to return home from their long day of work.

*GROUP CHAT MESSAGE*
-From Nick-
"Morning fuckers, we meet up at the gate".

-From Nick 7 minutes ago-
"And fuck you for leaving me on seen".

I was already dressed from morning, I was just finishing up my breakfast while watching my favourite morning show.
After finishing what strangely feels like a routine, I then head out to meet the guys at the school gate.

Jay: "Dave did you lose your virginity lastnight? Cause you look different".

Dave: "I left my glasses, I'm gonna have to move to the front of every class today cause I can't see a thing without them".

Nick: "Hey girls!" Said Nick in a female tone as he walked over.

Kent: "Oh God, here it comes, brace for impact guys".

Kyle: "What the fuck are you wearing Piercen?"

Nick: "That fat kid's shirt, it's really comfortable too, feels like a big ass blanket or that toga sheet the Roman dudes wear."

Me: "Ok that is the gayest thing I've seen all morning."

Nick: "What? But I washed it."

"Hey, see you after class", one of the serority girls from last night said to Jay as she lightly kissed him on the lips and walked away smiling.

Me: "Dave here comes your girl".

"Hi Davey", said someone with a hi pitched voice.

Nick: "Davey?" Said Nick as his eyes opened widely as if he was confused.

Dave: "I'll see you guys after class", Dave said as he took his girls hand in his walking away with her.

Nick: "Okay, anyone else about to be stolen from the pack? Cause this shit's unbelievable".

Kyle: "Aww, somebody jealous cause their girl didn't show up?"

Nick: "Fuck off".

Me: "Come on Nick, It's almost time for Professor King's class"-

Nick: "That whore can wait".

Me: "See ya".

Nick: "You guys can go ahead without me, I'm waiting on someone".

The rest of the guys said Okay as we walked away leaving Nick.
Today was when we start calculus, I'm not prepared to answer any questions at all. On my way to class I noticed that everyone's on there phone's just laughing and laughing.

I finally arrive at class, and speaking of class, even they're laughing out loud too.

Me: "Psst, hey what's going on?" I asked the girl beside me.

She turned her phone in my direction so that both her and I could have a view. I burst out a laugh immediately.

"Someone posted a video of Dean Wills while he was fucked up", said the girl as she laughed for that entire sentence.

I quickly took my phone out to text Piercen.

Nick: "Hey hey hey relax I'm already here Cole"-

Me: -"You son of a bitch you didn't tell us you posted the shit", I whispered with a big grin on my face.