(DEVOUR) -Freshman Year- NICK

Nick: "Well?? Is it fucking working or not man?"

Kyle: "I don't think it is, he seems so frustrated".

Kent: "The fuck do you know you sack of shit, be quiet".

(Kyle was about to hit Kent)

Jay: "Break it up bitches, now is not the time".

Nick: "What do you think he is? A fucking guru? Is it fucking working or what?"

Jay: "Just relax you know he's got this".

Me: "Just be patient guys he's concentrating".

Dave: "Done".

*LET ME TAKE YOU BACK A LITTLE BIT*

Dave: -"plan? I'm way ahead of you", said Dave with a smirk. "But we have to move fast, C'mon".

We all followed Dave to God knows where. For minutes he'd be taking us around in circles on campus, not saying a word, and being very observant of his surroundings.
We all have class to go to, sigh, even after school, gosh today sucks. Best part of today was this morning, Carla's probably gonna be pissed.

Nick: "Okay, that's it, I'm fucking tired".

Dave: "No, we can't stop we have to"-

Nick: -"Fuck that, I'm sitting my ass right here on this block, and I'm not moving until you tell us where and what the flying fuck are we doing, walking around in circles like fucking crackheads".

Jay: "Nick, a little nicer please?"

Nick: "Fine, I'm sorry Dave, please can you tell us something we'd all like to know? We're very concerned of what the fuck you're doing on this fine day, okay sweetie?" Nick asked very politely with a smile.

Dave: "Look! Right there, you see".

Nick: "Oh this chubby bag of shit, I should kick his ass".

Dave: "No, just watch".

Jay: "Is he doing what I think he's doing?"

Me: "We can't know for sure right?"

Dave: "Until we check him".

We saw Robby walking towards the fence, looking both ways and very suspicious as he met two guys in mail men uniform, standing there.
Looked to me like they were waiting on him.

Me: "Use your phone to zoom in on what they're doing over there".

Jay: "Okay hold on".

Dave: "Looks like the fatty isn't who we think he is afterall".

We saw Robby take a brown folded bag into his palm as he gave the guys a great amount of cash.

Nick: "Do you guys really believe this fat fuck buys drugs?"

Dave: "We won't know until we check it out, let's move".

Dave might be on to something, and from the way how things look, I'm probably thinking it's drugs, but then again that Robby guy doesn't even look like he knows how to spell drugs, so it's something we definitely gotta know. We followed him to the gym.

Dave: "Alright he went into the locker room, when he gets out we go in and check his bag".

We all agreed to Dave's suggestion, so we stood outside the boys locker room and waited for Robby to be out.
It was already approaching 15 minutes and he still hasn't been out yet.

Jay: "He's not coming out, what'd we do now?"

Dave: "Alright, let's go in and pretend as if we have this class".