(DEVOUR)-Freshman Year- AVA's

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The door opens to reveal the person knocking.

Dave: "Cole, you're here, come come, have a seat in the dining room next to the others".

Me: "Thank you kind sir", I played along with Dave speaking the same English accent he spoke in.

I walked in, and saw all the guys and Dave's dad sitting around the foodless table talking and laughing.

Me: "Hey Mr.Harris, how are you?"

Dave's Dad: "I'm fine, how's your mother?"

Me: "She's doing okay".

Dave's Dad: " Okay that's great".

Nick: "He use to bone your mom too?"

Me: "Nice to see you Nick, hey guys what's up", I said as I took a seat beside them.

*DOOR BELL RINGING*

Dave's Dad: "Ah, they're here, Dave get the door, I'll be right back", said Mr.Harris as he rushed to the kitchen.

Dave: "Hey Mr.Fletcher, hi Mrs.Fletcher", Dave said as he opened the door greeting them both with a handshake. "Please come on in".

Mr.Fletcher: "Dave, I've known your father for a very long time, just call me Jim".

Dave: "Okay sir", said Dave as he smiled at Jim.

Jim: "Where is your father?"

Dave's Dad: "Right here you knuckle head", said Dave's Dad as he came out with a mini table that had the dinner on it.

Jim: "Hey! Long time no see huh!? Come over here", he yelled as he opened arms to hug Dave's Dad.

Dave's Dad: "And who's this fine specimen with you? Wifey I presume?
", asked Dave's Dad as he took her hand and kissed it lightly.

Mrs.Fletcher: "Oh, my, thank you, I'm Karen", she said blushing.

Dave's Dad: "Please, take a seat".

Everyone was seated as Dave's Dad transfered the food over to the big table, after that we then held hands as Dave's Dad had Dave say grace.

Everyone: "Amen".

Jim: "Let's dig in shall we?"

Dave's Dad: "I'd be insulted if you didn't haha".

Nick: "Holy shit, Jay, I know this woman".

Jay: "Really? From where?"

Nick: "A strip club", whispered Nick as he took a bite of his food.

Jay: "Shut up Piercen".

Well, she did look at Nick a few times, but she looked at all of us too. Nick is a mystery to be honest, sometimes you take him serious, and sometimes you don't, cause this shit that comes out of his mouth is unbelievable.

Jim: "So how's the business?"

Dave's Dad: "Great, we sell stocks as we buy them, we're about to open a 7th store in California by the end of next week, things are going pretty fast, what about you? How are things going?"

Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I see a little fire in Jim's eyes . His smile dropped when Dave's Dad said '7th in Cali', but I'm wondering if Dave's Dad was showing off cause that one sentence buried his friend.

Jim: "Well....that sounds quite huge there, we're opening two stores in the Caribbean", he said as he smiled and held his wife's hand.

Dave's Dad: "Oh really? Thats sounds great,Where in the Caribbean?"

Jim: "In Jamaica", he said quickly as he kept smiling at his wife.

Dave's Dad: "Well, that's great, we're looking forward to moving out the states soon, probably in three months, who knows huh? Hahaha".

The place got quiter, nothing but the sound of knives and forks clinging against the plates.

Jim: "So Dave, how's your new school?"

Dave: "It's great sir, thanks for asking?"

Jim" "Wonderful, any girlfriends yet? You know your dad and I were quite something with the ladies back in our day".

Dave's Dad: "Ah, don't start that one up now, haha, these kids know nothing about women".

Jim: "Tell me Dave, are you still a virgin?"

Nick: "Yes", he said in a high pitched voice as he coughed his comment.

Jim: "There's nothing wrong with being