Nea

Agent Zeros P.O.V

When I was little I grew up in an orphanage, my real parents died in a subway accident. I was adopted by the head of the agency and given a new name... Nea.

My 'Dad' liked the Matrix and saw that I was strong, so he gave me the name Nea. In Middle school, I realized that I was alone and could trust nobody.  So I dropped out.

But now I have to go back to school, because of this job my dad gave me. I have to join a rookie idol group and guard the idol group BTS.

As I walk into the BigHit entrance I'm greeted by a nice lady, "may I help you?" She asks me with a wide smile.

"Ah yes, I'm the new trainee, Nea" I say nonchalantly, yeah I'm talented but I'd rather be stopping criminals then singing and dancing.

"Ah the diamond girl, as everyone is calling you, go to the first practice room on the right, and you'll find bang pd-nim, who is waiting for you," she politely pointed in the direction I should go. I gave a quick thank you and made my way towards the practice room.

As I walked in I realized there were a lot more than one person in the practice room and none of them looked like a pd. I was about to walk out when I heard someone ask me who I was.
I turned around to greet them. "Ah 안녕하세요 I'm the new trainee Nea!" I say as I bow before turning around to leave.

I continue to walk down the corridor till I found the correct room.

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

As we were finishing up practice, we noticed an unfamiliar girl walk into our practice room. As she was about to walk out RapMon asked her who she was, she quickly turned around and replied with, "Ah 안녕하세요 I'm the new trainee Nea!" As she bows then leaves again before any of us can talk to .

"So she's the Diamond Maknae of the girl group that is going to debut soon," Jin hyung said with a curious look, "I wonder what she's like,"

The girl group that is supposed to debut soon are called P&A which means pursue and achieve. They are the sister group to BTS.

That girl. Nea she's kind of mysterious. I wonder what she has on her mind. (A/N : WHEN HE SAYS HE WONDERS WHATS ON HER MIND ITS BECAUSE SHE HAD A LOOK ON HER FACE! ITS NOT BECAUSE "SHES NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS,")

NEA'S P.O.V

I walk into another practice room and find a man sitting down, I greet him and we start talking.

He told me that I am to be the Maknae of the group and that I will be main vocalist, sub rapper, visual, and main dancer. He also said that our debut is the same time as BTS comeback and that there will be a collab so that I can protect them when needed. I will also be a backup dancer when needed.

We finish talking and I am given my form key. He told me that he made sure I got my own room to keep my weapons a secret, and that the members are waiting for me to arrive.

We say our goodbyes and I head to the dorm, I realize I still have to check up on the criminal I left outside the police station last time so instead of going to the dorm I find the nearest bathroom and change into the same outfit and disquise as I wore last time.

I was told that they let him go, so I have to catch him all over again.

I tracked him down to an underground subway and finally caught him, after shooting him as he was about to attack me from behind, and made sure that he stayed behind bars this time. (Picture above)