Surprise

Jungkooks P.O.V.

I don't know what to do I got really jealous of her partner. She's just so intoxicating, her dance moves are amazing, her voice is angelic and her rap pulls in everyone who listens. 

Why can't I get over her? Ahh dang, shes just so dang.

As I am thinking this, I start walking to the dance practice rooms, and I see my nightmare come to life. They are practising and his hand is on Nea's thigh. I make eye contact with him for a split second and I glare at him when he smirks at me. 

Ohhh I want to kill him. Why are they even practising they already had their goodbye stage!

As I'm watching I realize they have fake guns. What are they doing?

I text my manager to ask him.

Jungkook- Manager why is TroubleMaker still practising when they had their goodbye stage?

Manager Hyung- They are practising for their MAMA performance! You should also practice!

Jungkook- arraso hyung, ill start practising right now, bye!

That explains it but P&A should also be getting ready for their debut. She must be stressed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I finally had an idea for this chapter after like a year!I'm so sorry that it is so short but there is more coming since it is summer and I have more time on my hands. Also, I've been thinking of a new book, I got the idea from a Korean drama called its About Time, she is going to be able to see how long others have left to live but she is also going to be able to see how they will die while she sleeps, I want it to be a fanfic but IDK which group to make it about, I want it to be someone other than just BTS I need other male groups.

If you guys have any ideas leave them in the comments, please! I love it when you guys have insights and thank you to the reader that had the idea to give Jungkook and Nea a duet song, I will use it in the future!

Sincerely, EXO_RABBIT_BTS