Another one

The girl at the top is Nea.

Nea's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning my phone was going crazy,

??: WHY DID I JUST NOW HEAR THAT YOU JOINED BIGHIT AND THROUGH A NEWS ARTICLE?!

Nea: oops sorry eonni,  I meant to yesterday but before I could I fell asleep and I had a dream about EunB, I dreamt that she came out of the casket and said it was my fault. I swear I really meant to tell you!

??: It's ok just tell me these things from now on ok? oh and turn on the tv my group had a comeback, once you watch it you should head over to my dorm so you can meet the girls!

Nea: Ok!

*play the youtube video at the top*

Nea: Wow this is badass, and the lyrics are violent. Totally your style Hani eonni. 

Hani: I know right! come over! I have to introduce you to my members!

Nea: I can't I have to tell the other sister.

Hani: Ohhhh she's gonna be pissed good luck yeodongsaeng (girl little sister)

Nea: Thanks, I'm gonna need it.

As I closed my phone and got up to shower I thought that I should change up my look before I talk to my other sister. As I finished the change I snapped a pic and sent it to my group, the agency, and my other sister.

 As I finished the change I snapped a pic and sent it to my group, the agency, and my other sister

Nea: How do you like my new hairstyle?

2ndsister??: Ohhh it's so pretty!

Nea: I hope so, now stay happy okay?

2nd sister??: why? what did you do?

Nea: I joined a talent agency called BigHit... and now I'm training to be in a new girl group called P&A 

2nd sister??: There's no way I can change your mind is there? 

Nea: Nope

2nd sister??: after what happened to Eunb you should know how to do this correctly right? I mean never ever put too much trust in your manager ok? EunB's manager didn't check the tires and it came off in a rainstorm and she died. I don't need another dead sister.

Nea: Ok eonni

2nd sister??: ok I'm coming over to BigHit right now, I want to see how you are doing.

Nea: ok bring Suho and  Hani and her group too, she wants to see me too.

2nd sister??: ok! I'll see you in around 30 minutes.

I closed my phone again and headed down to the lobby and sat in the cafe near the lobby desk.

"Boo!" someone yelled and I turned around in a defensive position. 

"You can't do that you scared me, you guys!" I said as I jokingly glared at them before bowing to BTS and greeting my bandmates.  "So my siblings are coming over right now, and they want to meet everyone," I said with a smile.

"sure! how old are they?" Rei and V said at the same time. 

"Ah my brother is 26 years old, my oldest sister is 26, then there's the 25-year-old, and my last sister was 21 years old," I said with a sad smile as I said EunB's age when she died.

"was?" They all said at the same time. Before I could say anything I heard a scream that could only come from a fan-girl.

"There they are," I said as I turned and ran to the front desk.

"OMG, why are some of the most famous idols in our lobby?" The girls yelled in surprise. I didn't say anything, Instead, I ran to them and engulfed them in a group hug.

"Nea! Oh my god! I missed you!" They all said except Suho.

"Hani! Jieun (IU not the member in P&A) eonni I haven't seen you since you guys graduated High school!" I yelled.

"Wait what's going on?!" everyone just looked at the mess in front of them while they were questioning everything.

"Guys meet my siblings!" I yelled and jumped up and down at the same time.

"Wait wheres the 4th one?" someone asked who I'm quite sure is Rap Monster. My face fell into a frown as I imagined how EunB would greet them jumping up and down saying how she wished that I would be happy forever with my friends.

"she uh, she's gone," I said as tears welled in my eyes.

"She died September 3rd, 2014 in a car crash, her name was Go EunBi and she was in a girl group called Ladies' Code (This is all true btw Go EunBi did die in a crash with her group members, only 3 out of five survived)," IU said while we all looked at the ground and thought about EunB.

I looked up and smiled.

"Let's go guys IU needs to talk to PD Bang," I said

When we got there everyone waited outside for IU.

"Do you know what they are saying?" Jimin asked, and I smiled while turning to him 

"It's a secret," I said then started laughing.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER I'LL GO MORE INTO EUNB DEATH! BE READY TO CRY! OH, AND I LOVE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS BECAUSE I AM A VERY SUCKY WRITER!

LOVE YOU!