Boytoy/Boy toy

Boytoy/Boy toy

(There seems to be a bit of variation, so read them and pick your favorite.)

1.A male used specifically by females for pleasure and fun when their husband or boyfriend is not giving them enough attention or in case of break up or divorce.

I need to find myself a boy toy.

2. A guy friend that you have simply for the purpose of: 

a)his company 

b)sex 

Boytoys are useful for making you feel sexy after your boyfriend breaks up with you. Similar to a booty call except the girl knows its not gonna go anywhere. (;

Man, am I tired, my boytoy came over last night...

3. (n) Boy who will bend over backwards to do anything for a girl, knowing full well that the girl is using him.

John is Ashley's boy toy, he performs sexual favors for her and he doesn't expect anything in return.

4. this can mean many things. 

for some girls a boy toy is someone who they take advantage of for sexual purposes. in MOST cases, a boy toy is someone they fool around with, or like to be around. in this use of the word, both the female and the male have equal power. so, contrary to what SOME people think, being this does not make you somebody's bitch. being a boy toy is not a bad thing, it is mostly a good thing especially for guys who are horndogs. but everyone always knows that girls have a little more power because THEY can take away privileges. so don't complain.

I had some fun with my boy toy last night

(And now the for fun/lol/because I can definition:)

5. What a boy is referred to when: 

A- You are not officially dating him. 

B- You have broken up, but still are friends. 

C- A booty call or fuck buddy.