Bisexual/ Bisexuality

Bisexual

The often overlooked B in LGBT. A person capable of romantic and sexual attraction towards a partner of either gender. A person twice as likely to be turned down for a date on Saturday night. (The struggle of being Bisexual.) Someone who has to prove to the heteros that (s)he is not gay, and prove to the homos that (s)he is not straight. A trait hetero men find extremely attractive in women and seem to find frightening in men.

What bisexual is NOT:

- Sex fiends looking to hump everything in sight.

- Just a phase of confusion.

- A fad; though for some females it is considered "sexy" to be bisexual.

- A person who engages in orgies. (Though some do, I'm sure.)

The struggle of being Bisexual is real, Angel is bisexual and knows this struggle well.

Bisexuality

n. The sexual attraction to both genders, opposite and the same. 

A bisexual is someone who exhibits bisexuality. 

Bisexuality is one of the more commonly misunderstood of all sexualities. Some of the most common misconceptions is that it is a passing phase, whether into homosexuality (being gay) or from that into heterosexuality (being straight). Most often bisexual people are considered confused, and weird, and many misinformed people are convinced that one can only be gay or straight.

Angel's brother doesn't believe in Angel's bisexuality and thinks Angel and Evelyn are just really close friends. (--_--) Angel's dad said, "Or the famous fall back, she's Bi." When inquiring about her best friend's sexuality. He doesn't know Angel is bisexual. (--____________--)