Homosexual/ Homosexuality

Homosexual

A person whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, and females as lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.

Why are so many people homophobic? Homosexuals are great! Men should like gays since they remove twice as many men and no women from the dating pool, and lesbians, since they apparently give them something to watch; vice versa for women. Not only that, but homosexuals by default don't add to the already grossly swollen human population...

by celebrate UNITY May 13, 2003

(The fact that this definition and example sentence for homosexual was written and posted on dictionary.com when I was barely a year old and I agree 100% with it, is why I still have faith in humanity.)

Homosexuality

Used to describe sexual or romantic feelings between two people of the same gender.

People often refer to the Bible or God to backup their points about homosexuality. They say that "It's in the bible that it's a sin, so it's bad." 

How can they use this to backup their points? First, not everyone believes in that shit. Second, most people that preach it are sinful in other ways. So, according to the Bible, they are just as hell-bound as homosexuals are.

(And this example sentence was written in 2004 👏👏👏👏)