therapy 004

"tyler, your mother tells me you fainted today at school. she says to told some boy about talking to bees before it happened, do you care to elaborate on that?" dr.greyson says, his pen clicking repeatedly as he pushes it onto the desk.

tyler finds his legs bouncing to the pace of the clicking as he mumbles out an explanation.

"has this happened before? the buzzing?"

"maybe?"

"is that a question?"

"i think so."

dr.greyson sighs and stands before opening the blinds.
calm rushes through tyler and his leg stops bouncing.
he gasps out a 'thank you' and turns his gaze to the clouds that are few and far between today.

"you've told me before that josh's emotions match the weather. how is he feeling today?"

"he was restless earlier but he's feeling calmer now," tyler replies, his eyes skitting over every centimeter the window has to offer. he answers easily now, his ability to focus returned even as his eyes stay locked to the clouds.

"restless? why restless?"

"i was feeling off today."

"how so?"

"i felt nervous over a nightmare, he was worried it would come true," tyler replied, shifting slightly closer to the edge of his seat in an attempt to subtly move closer to the window.

"did it come true?"

"yes,"

"what happened in your nightmare that came true?"

"bees"

"bees?"

tyler nods.

"what did the bees do in your nightmare tyler?"

"they were talking, asking for help but i couldn't understand."

"that happened today?"

"jack was talking to be but i don't know what he was saying, i couldn't understand."

"that was scary for you?"

"yes," tyler nods.

"why?"

"i'm-" tyler chokes, "i'm afraid that josh is going to need me, ask for help, and i won't know."

dr.greyson scribbles words onto the yellow pad in front of him.

"tyler, i want to start you on some medication. something to stop you hallucinations and help you focus."

"no more bees?"

"no more bees."