Planet Chaised

The jet started and all of the doubts ran through my head. A jet that flies itself through the Galaxy? I mean, my life is weird, but this is crazy. A robotic female voice rang through the jet.

     "We will be arriving on planet Chaised in three hours, and twenty-two minutes. Would you like to learn more about the planet you have chosen?" She asked.

       "Yes please, and may a know your name?" I asked.

     "How polite. My name is Ara, for Automatic response automaton." She responded.

     "Nice to meet your Ara, now what can you tell me about Chaised?" I asked.

     "Chaised, despite its pretty name, is a planet known for Arena battles. If you compete you will be bet upon who will win the battle. You get half the profit that was bet on you if you win. It is a battle to the death. Money is a little different on earth. Jurks are equal to an earth quarter of a drachma, Tins are worth half a drachma, and Felds are worth three fourths a drachma. Drachmas are the top currency, and I see in your luggage you have around four hundred, making you quite rich. I would suggest not showing them of, or you have a chance of being robbed." She told me. Hmm...

     "What is the main species there?" I asked.

     "The main species are Orcs. big brutes, built for war, though they have never had more than a street fight over who is stronger. They are quite a dumb species." She told me. I liked her, I wish I could stay with her.

     "Is there a way I can travel with you outside the jet?" I asked. "You would make a good companion." I told her.

      "Oh! That is very sweet of you! Yes, I am on a chip that is plugged into the jet. I am portable, and can talk from within the chip." She told me.

     "Would you mind if I took you along?" I asked, just to make sure it was okay.

     "Absolutely! I have been stuck in this darn jet for almost a century! But, there is a catch. It wont be a problem for me, as I have been serving as this my entire life, but it may be for you. I do not know of your past, but is it something your willing to share? We have to see each others past for me to be able to be taken out of the jet, a safety procedure." She said.

      I paused. I really hated my past, and I didn't want her so see it, but I really want to free her of this jet prison. "My past is dark, but I want to free you of this jet." I told her.

     "Yes, um, what is your name? My apologies." She asked. I chuckled.

     "My original name... I don't want to live by it, due to recent troubles that you will find out. My original name is Percy Jackson but-" I was cut short by a gasp from Ara.

     "What?" I asked.

     "You are the Percy Jackson? The one who held up the sky? Went through Tartarus? Fought in two wars?" She asked.

       "That's the one." I told her.

     The jet seemed a bit lighter. "I am very honored to be by your side. What would you like your new name to be?" She asked. I thought for a bit.

     "I would like my name to Odite." I told her.

     "Okay, we will arrive in one hour. What would you like to do?" She asked.

     "Can you summon stuff?" I asked.

      "Depends on the items. What would you like?" She asked.

     "I want clothing. A mask to cover the bottom of my face, and a hooded cloak. Can you do that?"

     "Absolutely. They should be under your seat." I reached down and felt soft material, soft as silk yet it had a feeling of cold.