Home sweet home NOT

"Odite, wake up. We are here." Ara's voice rang through the jet and I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

     I sat up and looked next to me. Leo was bouncing up and down in his seat and drumming his fingers on his armchair.  "Ara, what time is it?" I asked.

     "7:47." She replied.

     "Holy Hera Ara why did you wake me up now?!" I groaned, stretching again.

     "Because we are here. I told you that the first time." I pursed my lips.

     "Right, right. Sorry." I apologized.

     She laughed. "No problem."

     "Leo, wanna stop bouncing around so we can take you to Olympus?" I asked.

     He immediately stopped and looked at me. "Fine, but can we go soon?" He asked, which sounded more like a plead.

     "Just let us eat." I summoned a simple meal of toast and bacon and he looked at me, awestruck.

     "You can summon food!?" He asked.

      "Umm, yeah. I have Hades and Hestia's blessing." I replied.

     "Can you summon me something?" He asked.

     "I can try..." I replied a little scared.

     "I want... a bag of skittles!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

      I rolled my eyes and got him a mini packet of skittles. He let loose a loud whoop and opened the package, dumping some of the mini packet into his mouth. I ate a piece of toast and clapped my hand, scaring the skittles out of Leo.

     "Ready to go Leo?" I asked, standing up. I ran my hands over my cloak to smooth it out.

     "Yep!" Leo shouted.

     "If anyone asks we stopped at a store before we went to Olympus, okay? Oh, and Ara, can you disguise the jet so it doesn't look like or say 'The God Express on it?" I asked.

     "Yes sir." She called.

     "Thanks Ara, now can you land on Olympus?" I could feel the slight pressure so I assumed we were not quite at Olympus yet.

     "Yep." I felt the pressure disappear and nodded, putting a hand on Leo's shoulder

     "Ready to go Leo? Even though you look and smell disgusting?" I asked.

     He grinned. "As I can be, unless you let me shower." He replied.

     "Nope, I'm not staying here longer than I have to." I replied back.

     "Alight, you gonna walk with my to Olympus?" He asked.

     I nodded. "If you want me to, I will." I answered.

     "Thanks Odite." He grinned. I gave a small smile than remembered he couldn't see it so I nodded.

     I walked up front and grabbed Ara. The doors slid open and I saw we were outside of the throne room. These halls are literally large enough to hold jets. Wow. Speaking of jets...

     I spun around and looked at the jet. It was a sleek black, pointy nosed jet with tinted windows.

     I nodded approvingly. "Nice one Ara." I said.

     "Anything to help." She replied. I smiled and grabbed Leo's shoulder. I pushed open the massive doors and lead him into it.

     Everyone was there, except for the hunters, because why would they want to see Leo? Thalia was there though. "VALDEZ IS BACK IN BUISNESS!" He yelled. The entire audience turned to look at him.