Percy is REALLY scary

Hestia's POV

     I saw Percy teleport here. Everyone was silent as he studied every single one of us. He saw my and smiled. I ran to the center and crushed him in a hug. Everyone gaped at us.

     "I missed you so much!" I cried.

     He chuckled a little bit. "Really? I couldn't tell."

      He released me and looked around. His gaze landed on Leo and Luke. He charged them the picked them up in an arm each. They both laughed as he spun them around.

     "I missed you guys so much! You have no idea!" He yelled.

     "Okay we get it Perce!" Leo squeaked. Percy dropped them gently, then there was a flash and Ara and Aria appeared.

      Percy gulped. "Hey..."

     "So these are the jerks, huh?" Ara asked, looking around the room.

     "Aunt, keep your cool." Aria soothed, then turned to Percy.

     "You left me, again!" She yelled, throwing herself at him.

     "It was only for a few seconds!" Percy yelped as he was tackled to the ground.

     "Still. I don't want to loose you again!" She exclaimed, getting up and dusting herself off.

     Percy got up, grumbling to himself. "Can you get rid of the cloak? You look like death." Aria wrinkled her nose.

     "Oh, hold on." He snapped and his old cloak replaced the creepy one.

     "Hey! That's the one I got you!" Ara exclaimed, examining it.

     "Yeah, now shoo. Go back home and murder chaos for me." Percy said. Ara rolled her eyes.

      "No way. I need to murder some gods." She said, cocking her hips.

      Percy groaned.  "I'm not getting rid of you am I?" He asked.

      "No way am I leaving your side again!" Aria yelled, grabbing Percy's arm.

      "Clingy daughter as well. Perfect. How about this. If you leave and take your aunt with you, I'll be back as soon as possible AND I will have a day to do whatever you want with you." Percy offered.

      "Bye!" She yelled, grabbing Ara's arm and teleporting out. Percy sighed in relief, then turned to face us.

      "So. Who's idea was it to watch the live stream?" He asked.

     "Chaos'" Zeus said as if he were innocent and Percy wasn't mad at him.

     "Of course it was. I swear I'm going to murder him." Percy growled. "Well, I'm off-"

     "No!" Luke, Leo, Hades and I yelled in unison.

     "And why not?" He asked.

    "Please stay Perce!" I begged. "You were proven innocent. Everyone was influenced by Tartarus! We have non stop been trying to get ahold of you! Everyone has forgiven you!"

      He turned, his back to us, staying silent. He ran his hands through his hair, exhaling a breath.

     "Percy..." Annabeth whispered. He visibly tensed.

     "Percy... I'm so, so sorry..." She whispered.

     He remained silent. His wings started to quiver, a feather falling from them.