Wow...

Authors note

So I get a request from @surfhome3 to update this story, and out of my almost forty stories, I see it's at the bottom. I'm so sorry for not updating, but as I said, I have almost FORTY stories! So if you really like one of my stories and you notice I haven't updated it in a while, just comment or send me a message and I will update as soon as possible!

Also, I noticed I got 1.2k reads! Thank you guys so much! I love you all!

I don't know why I'm telling you this but currently I'm eating cold soup out of a can... I was to lazy to warm it up, and I NEED to get this chapter out! 

Percy's POV

     I woke up... Somewhere, not really recalling what happened last night. I looked around and it clicked; I was in the Hestia cabin after I started speaking Japanese, like I do when I'm tired. I noticed Ara and Aria sleeping here as well, Aria on bottom and Ara on top. I smile at their sleeping forms and sit up in bed. I can't believe I came back as easily as I did. I still held a grudge against the people who betrayed me, which felt like a poisonous knife to my loyalty to be honest, but I guess it never went away, and I found myself missing little details about Earth that no other planet had, like Camp Half Blood and the people inhabiting it.

     I saw it was sunrise and crept out of the cabin and to the beach. I sat down on the sand with my legs crossed, sifting the sand through my fingers. This was the place I remembered bitterly. I place I caught Annabeth cheating, tearing my heart apart. The main reason I left. I remember the day so well, the day everything was taken away.

     But I have it all back now, as well as a new girlfriend and my daughter, whom I cherish above all. Don't tell Ara, she's break my back in two. I chuckled to myself, thinking about last night when we started tackling each other, then when she kissed me. Probably the best day of my life. I sighed for an unknown reason and looked down the beach, only to see another figure. They didn't seem to notice me, but was simply staring at the sunrise as I was. I squinted and saw it was Nico.

     I slowly started to walk over and about half way he noticed me. "Hey. What are you doing up this early?" I asked him, walking closer.

      "Couldn't sleep." He answered honestly. He grabbed a stone and skipped it across the water, skipping six times before dropping into the water.

       I plopped down on the sand next to him and we waited in a comfortable silence. "I'm sorry." He muttered. I looked over and studied him.

        His bottom lip with out slightly, like a pout. His eyes looked tired from multiple nights of no sleep, and shone with guilt. He still had that short, button-ish nose, making him look younger than he was. "I forgive you." I told him finally. He glanced at me skeptically but his gaze returned to the sunrise.

        "I'm sorry for leaving you guys like that." I told him after a while. "It was selfish of me to leave."

     He simply shook his head no. "We were jerks to you. We tormented you day after day, then Annabeth cheated. We're the ones to blame, even if Tartarus was influencing us." He told me.

        "Annabeth didn't cheat because of Tartarus." I told him, speaking slowly. "I've caught her cheating, before this while problem happened."

       Nico looked over, obviously shocked. "I.. I'm sorry..." He whispered. I shook my head.

        "I've moved on, for the most part at least." I told him, sifting some sand through my hands. "I have a new life. A daughter, a girlfriend."

      He didn't say anything for a while, just staring at the sun slowly rising above the horizon. "Hey, Perce?" He asked, looking over at me.

       "Hmm?" I hummed, looking over.

       "I'm glad you're back." He told me.

       I smiled at him and threw an arm around his shoulder. "Me too Neeks, me too." (A/N I was gonna end it here, but it's only 700 words. Well dang.)

      I heard footsteps walking through the sand and looked over. I saw Aria walking towards us, wearing tight blue jeans and a white tank top with bare feet, her black hair long and silky. "Morning." She greeted, plopping down on the sand beside me.

       "Good morning. I'm surprised you're up this early, seeing how you were raised by Ara." I told her. She rolled her eyes and smacked me in the back of the head.

        "Hey! I know for a fact you learned that from Ara!" I exclaimed, pointing a teasing scolding finger in her face. She giggled and nodded.

     "So... You're Nico, right?" She asked, looking around me to see Nico. He simply nodded.

     (A/N I hate it when people ship Nico with girls. He's gay, sheesh. Anyway, my point is Aria and Nico are NOT going to date.)

     I heard more footsteps and saw Ara. I feigned surprise. "Well well, look who's up so early!" I exclaimed.

     She simply rolled her eyes and smacked my head. "Ack! People! Stop hitting me!" I yelped.

     "You're more powerful than Chaos. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hurt." She told me, sitting in front of me.

      I was confused but she leaned back so her head was resting in my lap and she was looking at the sunset. "I feel like an intruder." Nico muttered, starting to stand.

       "On what?" I asked.

      "Your family." He told me, gesturing to Ara and Aria. Sheesh, a lot of A names.

     "Nope." I grabbed his sleeve and dragging him to the ground. "You're my brother now! Aria, Nico is your uncle now!"

     "Uh... Oh. Kay?" Nico asked, looking at my daughter and girlfriend. They shrugged.

     "Welcome to the family of crazy mental people!" Aria exclaimed, ruffling Nico's hair.

     "Well, I definitely belong then." Nico said. We all burst out laughing, including Nico after a little bit.

      One the laughter died down, I asked "So this the Golden Quadro?"

      "Did... Did you just alter a BOOK quote?" Nico asked, obviously amazed. I rolled my eyes at him.

       "Yes, I read now." He stared at me as if I had grown a second head.

       "Sorry, didn't think I'd ever hear that sentence come from your mouth, EVER." He told me, and I could hear Ara and Aria snicker behind my back.

        I shook my head, arm still around Nico. "Daddy?" Aria asked innocently. I internally groaned, this was not going to be good.

       "Yes?" I asked regretfully.

       "I have to tell you something." She told me, her eyes wide and innocent.

        "What did you do?" I asked with a sigh.

        "Whaaaat? I did nothing wrong! I just need to tell you I have a boyfriend." She told me. I was shocked, to say the least.

        "Uh..."

        "And he's coming here." She told me. I choked on air.

        "What?!" I yelped.

     "Hey Aria!" I heard a male voice call. "I made it!"