My little Girl

I breathed heavily after the iris message was gone, unable to control my emotions. I took one last deep breath and steadied my breathing, then mist traveled home. As Leo said it had been seven years, and four years ago Ara and I became known as the galaxies best Assassination team, though they don't know anything about us. We mostly go solo, but it gets boring after you do around 1,000 assassinations each, so we decided to try to go together. It worked out magnificently.

     We have done an assassination a day, more solo than team, but we have done 2,586 assassinations. All of them were thieves, bandits, murderers, or even evil rulers. Oh yeah, we travel the planets by traveling. I made Ara's physical form the ability to teleport so she can go places on her own.

    I went inside our house and saw Ara sitting at the counter with the girl, Aria. "Hey Odite." Se greeted without looking up.

     "Hey Ara. Can you summon her some clothes?" I asked.

     "Oh yeah, forgot I can do that sometimes." She groaned, face palming. I smirked at her.

     She summoned a beautiful silky night gown with a pretty lace and handed it to the girl, who looked at it in awe, and then Ara in shock.

      "For me?" She asked.

      "Yeah, I can lead you into the bathroom if you want." Ara stood up from her stool and helped Aria down as well. She hugged Ara's legs and she smiled ruffled the girls pitch black hair. Her bright blue eyes filled with happiness.

       "I've never been given something so nice before. Thanks you." She whispered. Ara looked up at me in surprise.  

     "You welcome Aria, now do you want some help putting it on?" Ara asked.

     "Yes please." The little girl said, looking up at her. I'm glad she has new clothes, her shirt nd jeans are in rags and covered in dirt and blood.

      Ara smiled and lead her to the bathroom. I decided to "Cook", Also known as summoning food. I know Ara and I want steak, medium rare with a lot of spice, but I don't know what Aria likes.

     I summoned our food and then Ara and Aria came out. I smiled at her. He tangled black hair had been brushed so it looked like silk flowing on her also silky white gown and her pale skin made her even prettier.

     "Hey Aria, what do you want for dinner?" I asked gently.

     "Food?" She asked.

      "Yeah, if you could have any food you wanted what would it be?"  I asked.

     "Can I have baked chicken?" She asked shyly.

      "Absolutely." I responded, smiling at her. I snapped my fingers and a plate of chicken appeared on the counter, with a side of rice. She stared at me in amazement.

     I smiled and picked her up, causing her to giggle, and put her in front of the food. She looked at me as if for confirmation, and I smiled. She picked up a fork and took a bite. She perked up and took another bite. Ara and I chuckled and I sat next to her, and we ate our steaks. Twenty minutes later Aria was done eating and she yawned.

      "Aria, you want to decorate your bedroom?" I asked, picking her up and plopping her on my shoulders. She giggled and rested her head on top of my hood.

     "Can I sleep with aunt Ara tonight?" She asked sleepily.

      I looked over at Ara, who nodded vigorously.

     I smiled at Aria. "Yes, you may. Ara, want to take her to your room?" I asked.

     She nodded, removing her from my shoulders and putting her on her shoulders. "Lets go!" Ara said, walking to her room. I smiled plopped on the couch, flicking on the news.