My Geeky Alpha (Werewolf)

D e s c r i p t i o n

Raven Lunipone. Let's get her life started with a story.
Age: 16.
Parents...boooring
Werewolf: uh duhh

But

Where's the action?

Where's the adventure?!?

It's waiting for you in the forest...

•••••••••D e s c r i p t i o n e n d

P r o l o g u e

I walked along the rivers edge as I watched my mirror-like reflection shining back at me. My soft auburn curls were wild and glowing in the morning sun rays. As for my dark brown eyes that stared back at me reminded me of the trees. So rich in browns and blacks with little gold specs.

I looked back at my reflection and squinted at the mud streaked across my check. "Now that's not right" I said. And stuck my hands in the water.

I pulled my fingers out of the water with a red clay mud mixture that coated my fingers. I places the cold muddy clay on my face. Making two streaking motions on each cheeks. By the time I finished the water had settled. And I couldn't help but smile at my face. "Perfect" I said in glee. Looking at my tiger stripe impressions with the clay I felt so proud.

'Are we done yet? I wanna go for a chase... a good run. Anything other than doing this.' My wolf interjected; her presence always constant in my mind.

"Sure" I said aloud. Being alone in the woods you kinda have that freedom to speak with your wolf aloud, even tho it still feels like a one sided conversation. "Any ideas wolfy" I said knowing how much she hates the nickname.

'Screw you' she spat back through the link as we started to shift. The feeling of bones popping and replacing barely phases us anymore. Soon we were standing on all fours; feeling the wind run through our coat. The cool summer breeze smelled like daisies and daffodils. Sweet...innocent. 'Perfect' we thought in unison. Then we were bounding through the trees and brush.

The sounds of life around us echoed like a symphony. The birdsong would be the soft piano, the whistling breeze like a violin, the dull sound of water and lakes moving—flowing was like the the flute. So liquid in sound and body yet it just works like that. Each note flowing and following the last.

'Stop' she said breaking me out of my musical daydream and into reality. It was then I noticed the cameras in the trees... all of them; microphones hidden in a log or on the moss that blanketed the trees.

'How far did we go' I asked my wolf nervously through our link.

'Too far...' she said back.

'Sarcasm not helping'

'Was it supposed to?' She bickered back the rhetorical question. Then turning serious 'keep your eyes open and be ready to run on my count'.

'Ok..ay'

"Shift she-wolf!" A voice echoed into the forest. The sound deep and rumbly but full of authority.

The story has began...