Stranger Danger? (Romance)

D e s c r i p t i o n

"Cuddling with a stranger; I never thought I would be in such a predicament. But all at once I also felt calm, safe and a bit of butterflies."

Lillian Grace was normal per se. Kinda. Most girls either ignored her or snickered and sneered at her behind her back. The boys, oh that's another story, most consider her out of place and weird and run away every time.

Life is...how you say: in the middle. It could be so much worse but every day is bearable. So much so, that it's a routine.

But routines change as a sudden text helps her and brings her out of her shell.

Hello?

Maybe this could be the change of routine I needed. Maybe this is just what I needed. Um hello to you too stranger?Please don't let me regret this I say aloud and hit send.

•••••••••D e s c r i p t i o n   e n d

P r o l o g u e

I sat in the library as I did most days, helping around with whatever I could.

You'd think the library would be quiet but that couldn't be more wrong, a library full of kids was never silent.

Taking inventory of my surroundings and trying to assess the people around me I quickly got bored. Looking back down at my book and continued reading.

But the sudden ding of my phone not only startled me but also made my face redden in embarrassment. Everyone within a close vicinity of me suddenly looked in my direction. So many glaring gazes and I shrunk back frightened.

I quietly mumbled a small 'sorry' as I took my phone out my bag and checked the message.

Hello?

Confused and yet intrigued I asked the mystery number: Um hello to you too stranger?

To my surprise the mystery continued when the stranger texted back: Who are you?

You first?

No you! The stranger replied instantaneously.

Is this person for real?!? No you texted me. Now if you don't mind, goodbye!

- - -

It had been a week since the mystery began.

Look I know we got off on the wrong foot but aren't you in miss Lavunes class. You have to be otherwise I wouldn't have your number.

Miss Lavunes? How did you know I have that class...stalker! I know I was beginning to sound rude but this really made no sense to me.

Miss Lavunes said we had a class project in psychology. She gave half the class a students number to work with on this project...weird I know but it's one of our biggest projects this year.

Oh was all I could say in this situation. Must've been one of those things I didn't listen to

Anyway do you at least know the purpose of this project?

Nope! :p