Chapter One

"Heavy enough?" Stephanie asked as they walked through the exit. "Not really. I mean yeah, she is," he gritted his teeth, trying to calm himself down. They finally got into the club without getting caught. Jade was leaning against his small figure, and mumbled something, "Yeah?" he looked at her slender body in the red dress. It was her favorite color.

"I ne...ed wa...ter,"

Stephanie rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand her riddles, not when she was knocked up. The ride to this club had been pretty jumbled thanks to Jade's unexpected shots. Their chauffeur could only smile at the sight. "Steph, would you help me please?

"What?" he hissed under his breath while couldn't hold Jade's fragile body longer.

His heavy breaths followed the beat of the song as they were dazzled by the expensive chandeliers above their heads.

"So what did you want to say Nate?"

"Okay. Thanks for inviting me. I had to lie to Sierra about this," Stephanie shook Jade's arm hardly trying to wake her up.

She titled her head slightly looking at her twin, "Hey bitch. Come with me," was all she said before grabbing Jade and dragged her along the dance floor. When Jade almost stood up, she slapped her hard leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"Jeez! What's that for?!"

Stephanie lunged forward to give her a hug, but got blocked by her hands, "Get lost, Steph. I need water,"

She shrugged while staring at her disappeared into the crowd. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her butt making her jolt and almost threw a a punch, stopped when she saw who it is. "Mason?" she grabbed his face and stroked it slowly. He shut his eyes for a while before landing on hers--it had been too long for her touch; too long for her faux affection.

Her eyes sparked with lust but she casted it away, too soon for him to put his lips above hers.

"Mase, not here, okay? Its Jade's birthday. I can't make out what she's doing right now,"

He shot her a playful grin, as he played with her golden locks, "Jade can do anything alone. You're mine, tonight,"

"Funny how fast things go,"

"Steph!" she turned to where it came from. Out of all people, why was it always her to be called first? Nathan swayed his hips as he was making his way in the midst of rave; a glass of cocktail in his right hand. Mason rolled his eyes clearly hating Nathan just stole his girl's attention.

Stephanie glimpsed at Mason's clenched jawlines and beamed at him. She was clearly enjoying it.

"What's up Mase?" Nathan was only here due to his biggest debt--he once had ignored Stephanie's calls because he was too busy having sex with his girl, Sierra, the new bitch in town. Clearly, she hadn't come alone. She broughr her famous dad, Jacob Thompson, the second Annalise Keating. In order to survive the chain, Nathan lied to his girlfriend about going to Paris, which sounded stupid.

Mason's eyes shot through Nathan. The vision of his soul had been too many times disgusting like he always thought. Nathan was a great liar when it came to stuffs. "You lied again?!" his voice shot through the air, except for breaking the sea of humans around them.

"There's nothing wrong with surviving a little. Right, Steph?" Nathan waved the glass before drinking it. It tasted sour yet mesmerizing in the end. No wonder it cost hundreds of dollars. It had always been rough; wincing at the metallic taste.

Besides became a great liar, he was also a great drinker. "I'm still driving," he added.

"Whatever you say, let's have some fun!" she croaked while grabbing Mason by neck, pulled him closer. "I thought you never danced," Mason said. She rolled her eyes when Nathan excused himself because of a girl just passed by. Truthfully, she had wanted to talk to Nate since a week ago, but she couldn't stand his reaction if he found out. She also never talked about Italy--what had happened there, stayed there.

Mason eyed her suspiciously; he knew something was wrong, "You're okay?" he asked.

Clearly when you're not trying to screw up. Stephanie gave him a hesitant nod. Just as she loosened her grip, he smashed his lips against hers.

"Mason, stop!"

If that wasn't enough, he lifted his hand, slapping her hard. She could feel it stings more than hundreds of bees could do, more than the memories of him stripping her clothes off, more than he had slammed her head against the wall. It had never been enough to stop him from talking about her gorgeous body and mindless sexes they'd had.

The warnings and shouts had never been enough to stop him from hurting her.

"We're done," she spat on his Armani suit. She found him shocked. Only to make it worse, she wiped the corner of her lips and walked away. She didn't want to see him turning into a beast she had been avoiding for the past years.

She didn't feel as gorgeous as used to be. She was never the queen bee; every girl was. Tonight had proven everything. They just graduated yet they acted like kids--fighting over drinks and lusts, betting on girls' butts, and taking shots until dawn. They clearly tried to get rid of the guilt or whatever held them back.

They were supposed to feel safe after being tortured four years in high school. All the moneys had gone wasted just to watch them in pain, holding the most insufferable secret.

Moreover, Stephanie and Mason had never been a thing until he came knocking on her door every day, bringing flowers with his Lamborghini.

Her parents knew too much about his backgrounds, and when he stayed for dinner, Stephanie's dad would brag about his new yachts and business.

She never wanted to be like this.

It was cliché after all she'd done to her freaking wealthy family. And she wasn't alone; not ever.

Just posted it! yay! Hope you like it!!

More chapters soon!!!>>>> Nathan on the other side

❤jenna