1. The Clown Statue

*This story is an Urban Legend about a babysitter who is alone in the house with a creepy looking statue of a clown...Also known as 'The Killer Clown'!*

A girl in her teens, is babysitting for a family in Newport Beach, Ca ( babysitting for a girl and a boy). The family is wealthy and has a very large house (with a ridiculous amount of rooms.) The parents are going out for a late dinner/movie. 

The father tells the babysitter, "once the children are in bed, you can just watch TV and can eat whatever you want from the fridge."

"And if you wouldn't mind...can you watch TV in our bedroom? the kids been having nightmares recently...so if you hear them crying...it will be easy for you from our bedroom." said the mother.

The babysitter agreed, The parents take off...

The babysitter gave some milk and cookies to the children...and she got kids into bed, she read them a beautiful bedtime story. children were asleep, after tucking them in...she switched off the lights and went to watch TV.

She walked into Parents bedroom...turned on the TV and sat down... she noticed that there is a creepy looking clown statue standing in the corner of the room. She tried to ignore it but it was too disturbing...every time she looked at the statue she would get a creepy feeling that the statue is moving slightly. the clown freaked her out (so much that she couldn't handle it any longer.)

finally she calls the father, "hello, It's me...the babysitter...Kids are asleep but...I was just wondering if I could watch TV downstairs? the clown statue is really freaking me out."

"What clown statue?" said the father.

"The one in your bedroom..." she replied.

there was a moment of silence.

The father says, seriously, "Get the kids, get out of the house right now...and call 911."  

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"WE DON'T HAVE A CLOWN STATUE" Father replied 

the babysitter was shocked for a moment, then she ran...grabbed the children, carrying one under each arm, she got out of the house...called 911 and began to walk as fast as she can...

while she is walking on the street she looked up at the bedroom window...and saw something that scared her as hell...peeking through a gap in the curtains there was a white painted face of clown...it stared at her for a moment...

within minutes the police arrived and entered the house...they found a man dressed as clown...they arrested him...they found knife under his suit...

the clown turned out to be a mentally disturbed midget...who was convicted murder, this man has been stalking this family for months...hiding in the attic during daytime and sneaking around the house at night.

for the weeks the children had been complaining about a clown statue...that stood in their room and watch them sleep...but the parents just dismissed it as nightmares.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT TIME....Don't ignore what kids say.

beware of clowns....specially the statues...!!

P.S. - I hate clowns!