9. Aswang

*This is a story about The Philippine Urban legend - Aswang/Tik-Tik* 

Aswang is a Monster...more like Vampire or Zombie...with very bad smell coming from their bodies (Aswang's Smell)...mostly found in Visayas (Philippines).

When Vasayas used to be a very small town...there was a young women named Maria Labo...she's was beautiful...and kind...she had 2 Kids...she loved her Husband and kids more than herself...this is the only family she had...

her husband's income wasn't good, they couldn't afford to send their kids to school...Maria wanted to send her kids to school...so she decided to work...her friend told her about a job...that was in Canada...she would have to go to Canada...the employer paid for her ticket...

her husband allowed her unhappily...the kids are going to miss her...she left with teary eyes...

She worked as a caretaker for an old man...he was nice...so she adjusted quickly...

she spent hours to clean his house...but she couldn't find, where that weird smell is coming from...in fact she had no Idea about that Old man was an Aswang...and that Aswang was living his last days...but before dying he had to pass on the curse to someone...

and now he had Maria to pass the curse...One day Maria had real pain in her body...like someone is smashing her whole body...and her bones are being cracked...but after 5 mins she felt better and normal...She went to the Old man's bedroom...with a glass of milk...to see him dead on his bed...

Maria returned to her home...she was so happy to see her family...they were together once again..nobody in the town had Idea that Maria has turned into an Aswang...not even Maria...

her husband noticed her cleaning the whole house for hours...but he didn't say anything...one day he saw her crying and washing her face roughly...

Husband : "What happened Maria? Why are you crying?"

Maria : "There is a bad smell...When I worked in Canada....in that house...it was the same smell...and now that I am here...the smell is here too...I think it's coming from me..." and she cried.

her husband said it's not coming from her and he tried to console her...but the fact was...Maria was an Aswang...and that Aswang smell would never leave her...

after some days Maria became so quiet...it bothered her Kids and her husband...one day when her husband came home from his work...he saw Maria in kitchen, cooking something and singing...he felt relieved to see her like this...her husband asked her about the kids...but she didn't answer him...again he asked about what is she cooking...and why is she cooking it in large pots....again she didn't reply...

now her husband got angry and looked into the pot...saw his KIDS...CHOPPED...

he then took the knife which was near him...he kept asking her, who she is...why did she do this...she growled in reply...and completely turned into Aswang...she killed him and ran away...

so many people in that town died after that...their bodies found half eaten, but nobody who is alive has seen her ever again...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU!