18.Dream School

*This Japanese urban legend is about a boy who is stuck in a dream*

This is a cursed story and you may not want to read it. Legend says if you don't forget this story within a week then you will have the same dream and find yourself unable to wake up.

-------

There is a boy named K who suddenly found himself wandering around a school that he did not recognize.

As he ventured through the corridors, he grew more and more confused. It was as though, no matter which direction he took, the hallway would loop back around to where he began.

K felt the need to find another route, so he kept down the hallway, turned left, and then left again. He soon found himself in the music room. When he opened the door to the hallway, he found himself in the girl's bathroom. Nothing made sense within the mysterious school.

Then K heard the clock chime.

He looked up to see the clock's hands swinging back and forth like a pendulum.

Then, K heard:

Clomp, clomp, clomp, clomp, clomp... It was the sound of footsteps approaching him.

Fearful, K turned to a set of stairs that led to the 4th floor. However, as K climbed up, he felt himself go down. When he reached the top, K had found himself on the 1st floor.

Ahead of him, he saw where teachers keep the classroom keys. There was a large broken glass box which contained what K assumed was an important key. Yet, the key was missing-all that was left was a note that read: "The key is in room 108".

K could hear the footsteps grow nearer. He instinctively knew which way to go, so he ran down the hallway and away from whoever was coming for him.

He then reached room 108. K opened the door to discover that the lights were not working. He closed the door behind him and tried to pick out the details. All that he could see was the silhouette of desks, chairs, and bookbags.

Not long after, K heard the footsteps again:

CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMP...

Then whoever it was, banged on the door.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Though he was afraid, K opened the door.

His heart nearly stopped as K stood face-to-face with the most gruesome thing he had ever seen. A mess of disfigured student limps, torsos, and heads coagulated into one big fumbling-ungracefully dancing creature. The form swayed back and forth as K witnessed the countless dead expressions of boys and girls brought together by the mysterious school.

He screamed, then realizing that it was a dream.

But, K never woke up.

To this day, he still wanders the Dream School-unable to escape, always running away from the creature.

_______________________________________________________________________________

P.S. - I had this dream once, in which I was stuck in a school (not my school, it was an unknown school for me...it was huge...) for a night. there was no one to help me out. and I was running through the school....trying to find a way out..I realized the school was locked out...and I had to stay there for the night... It was dark, it had ghostly vibe...even though I was alone, i had this feeling that someone was there watching and smiling creepily at me...

while I was running I could hear someone else's footsteps as well...I was scared and I wanted to go home.

soon I stopped running, but the sound of footsteps didn't...

I could hear someone running around the school, at first it was only 1 person's footsteps I could hear....as the night went on...I started hearing more people's footsteps...I can hear it right beside me...but I can't see anything.

I got scared of that sound...the sound got louder the more I try to cover my ears.

Finally I woke up to my alarm, which had similar sound as my alarm tone.

-----

I usually get horror dreams...I am thinking of making a book of all the worse dreams I had....
Tell me your thoughts upon it...

The book will be called Nightmare!