2. Teke Teke

*TekeTeke is a Japanese Urban legend about the ghost of a teenage girl*

There was a boy who was leaving his school one evening when he heard a noise behind him...looking back he saw beautiful girl sitting at a window and looking at him...he wondered why is this girl here? since it was all boy's school...

she saw him looking at her and she smiled...then suddenly she leaped out of the window and landed on the ground outside. the boy realized it with terror, that she was missing the lower half of her body.

she made her way towards him...running on her elbows making teketeketeke sound...the boy was filled with terror...he was frozen to the spot...within a second she was upon him...she took out the scythe and cut him in half, making him into one of her own.

Teke Teke is the ghost of a girl who roams the train stations and schools of Japan.

In life, this girl was a scardey cat and people are always playing practical jokes on her. One day at the train station after school, her friends decided to put a cicada (a bug that appears in the summer in Japan) on her shoulder. Sadly, this turned out to be a fatal prank. She was so scared she fell off of the platform and was hit by a shinkansen (The fastest train in Japan) and her body was split in two.

Now she is haunting the train stations of Japan aslo the schools , dragging herself with her elbows and sometimes her hands. She is known to kill people with her scythe and split people in half with the harsh speed of the Shinkansen to make her victims feel her pain. Her name is "Teke Teke" because of the noise she makes when she is dragging herself around.

 You can't run away from Teke Teke...she is as fast as a train!  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT TIME...Think twice before pulling a prank on someone weak!

Beware!