19.South Korean Urban Legends

Get ready to see and read some gross things, South Korean urban legends are truly disturbing...

1. Sesame Seeds -

*This south korean urban legend is about a Sesame seeds...yes you read it right...Sesame seeds*

There was once a girl in South Korea, who was extremely conscious of her looks. She was determined to always look beautiful, and would try any beauty secret at hand.

One day, she heard about a new beauty treatment from someone who professed that it was very good for the skin, leaving it smooth and silky.

The "wonderful' treatment involved mixing sesame seeds in the bath water and immersing in it for a couple of hours.

The girl was excited to try it out, and rushed home to give it a go.

When several hours had passed, and still the girl did not come out from the bathroom, her mother began to worry. But every time her mother asked the girl to come out already, the reply would always be, "Just a moment."

In the end, the mother could no longer contain herself and forced open the bathroom door, and was shocked at what she saw.

The sesame seed had dotted her daughter's body; it had grown roots and latched on to her skin between every wrinkle and every pore. The girl, mad with grief for her lost beauty, was sitting in a corner and frantically trying to remove the seeds with a toothpick.

 The girl, mad with grief for her lost beauty, was sitting in a corner and frantically trying to remove the seeds with a toothpick

________________________________________________________________________________

Like they always say, be happy in whatever you have...don't go chasing things around, you might lose what you have.

Did you ever try a remedy to make your skin beautiful than before?

or have you heard anything weird to get your skin beautiful?

I have heard that putting your own first piss in the morning on your face for 5 mins can make your face skin glow...

eeeeewwwwww...

don't go trying that shit...

______

________________________________________________________________________________

2. Cockroach facial mask -

*This South Korean urban legend is about a man trying to get rid of his acne, with help of a Cockroach.*

One guy had some pretty bad acne/smallpox scars on his face. He was desperate to cure it and was ready to try anything to get rid of those scars.

So he went to a shaman/fortune-teller who told him about a very special method. If he could find a cockroach before going to bed, he would just have to put it next to his pillow before sleeping. Sleeping with the cockroach by his face would most surely make his scars go away. So the guy did like he was told.

The next day, he wakes up, looks in the mirror and realizes a lot of his scars are actually gone!

But on closer inspection, he sees that the scar holes are not gone, they just have been filled with small cockroach eggs.

________________________________________________________________________________

Not a very good choice I see....but maybe trying some better and expensive cosmetics can help you a bit...

_______________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

3. The Injured Man and the Oyster Eggs -

*This South Korean urban legend is about a man who was injured.*

So, There was once a guy was walking on a beach and he slipped. he hit knee on a rock, cutting it. That guy cleaned it up but since it was hurting him he couldn't clean it deep. He then put bandaged on the wound.

after one day it started to itch horribly. he shrugged it and few days later he couldn't take it anymore , so he removed the bandage.

and to his absolute horror, tiny newborn oysters just covered the wound.

Turns out Oysters eggs laid on the rock, which have gotten into his wound. they were protected by the bandage and fed on his blood until they root themselves into his leg.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I just can't.