Chapter 1

READ THIS PART FIRST:

1. This story is written in two people's point of view. When it says Charlie, it's her point of view and when it says Sabrina, it's Sabrina's point of view. :)

*IMPORTANT*
I wrote in Sabrina's point of view and my friend Lindsey wrote in Charlie's.

Enjoy!

2. We put thinking parts in italics, but when we copied this book over from google docs it disappeared ahh sorry.

Chapter One

Charlie

    Alright, so this is the part where I'm supposed to say how amazing our school is or how great the system is, but I can't. EdgeWaters is probably, scratch that, EdgeWater is the most repetitive place on this entire planet, there is nothing fun or interesting about it. I know, that sounds overdramatic, but there is no diversity in the system whatsoever, not to mention the fact that it's basically in the middle of nowhere.

Not only is the school boring as hell, believe me it is, our entire town is extremely close. Now when I say that, you're probably thinking oh so their houses are close together big deal, well yes they are, my neighbour can literally see everything in my room, but no that's not what I mean. Everyone knows everyone, my parents are always having dinner with the family down the street and the people on the completely other side of town, some of those people include teachers...want to move in yet? There's not a single group of people who don't know each other, well except this one family who is ironically right next door, you know, the people who have the direct view into my bedroom.

I sat in silence, twirling my chocolate brown hair as I did so. Science is my worst subject, not to mention the fact that I can hardly concentrate there. The thought of being able to see Ian, the bestest friend in the history of best friends, in two periods. I know that's way up on the cheesy scale, but it's true.

    Lightly tapping my pencil against my desk, I stared into my notes packet. I started writing, instantly stopping, why do teachers get paid to teach students things that'll probably never be used in life? The thought rattled through my head awhile, that is until the deafening ring of the school bell ripped them away. The bell is basically like a dinner bell to a pack of hungry wolves, one note and they're off. Third period is probably the worst class of all, English. I'm not trying to say it's an awful subject, well let's just say this, I do pretty well in school, I'm in AP classes, but english just gets old. Not only do I get twice as much work in that class, it also has the worst teacher on this entire planet. Don't get me wrong, Professor Cambell is the nicest guy, but he hardly does anything at all. Most of the time he isn't even in the room, which leaves me to read the books to the class and give them worksheets, it's ridiculous!

"Good morning class! Today, we're going to, erm, where exactly are we in the lesson?"

"Chapter twenty-six, unit eight in the notes....." I scowled, I cannot believe my family has to pay for me to do his work.

"Oh, uh right, thanks Charles. Alright so today I have a worksheet for you guys to complete by the end of class, let me know if you need help on it." Professor Cambell said, instantly turning to his computer for attendance. Maybe there should be a slot for you on there I thought to myself.

"It's Charlie...there isn't a 's' on the end of it. You should at least remember my name considering..." He ignored me, of course, as he continued typing.

The students began whispering as they started to work, some talking about how the teacher should be fired, others about stuff out of school. Me on the other hand, I quickly got my work done, put it on his desk and walked out, he never notices anyways.