Reunion- Valterri Bottas

Alice's P.O.V

I was so excited to see Valterri home. He had been at races for two weeks straight and I hadn't been able to travel due to my job. I struggled to get the time off so I often missed out on his achievements like his first win.  I felt so bad but I quickly made it up to him when he got home. 

I laid in our shared bed naked as he walked into the house. I heard him place his keys on the table on the hallway. I smiled as I heard him advancing up the stairs. He pushed open the door and smiled at me. He was only wearing a pair of low cut boxers as he would have thrown his team clothes in the wash for the next race. I smiled and jumped up out of bed wrapping my legs around his torso and pulling him into a passionate kiss that made him jump. We made out for a few minutes before he walked towards the bed and then he dropped me down on it. He pulled off his boxers with one hand the other rubbing my soaking wet heat. I had been imagining this since he had left me nearly three weeks ago. I moaned and bucked my hips digging my nails into his back. I came a little while later and he smirked at the effect he had on me.

Then he lined himself up with my entrance and he entered me roughly slamming his full length into me. I let out a shocked whimper and then I recovered. He pounded into me harder than he ever had before. I let the sounds of my moans fill the room as I scratched my nails down his back. My legs started shaking as my high built up and then we both released at the and time. He thrust slowly to help us both ride out our highs his thrusts becoming sloppy as he came to the end of his high. 

He then pulled out and laid in bed next to me. "Well that was a lovely surprise." He said kissing the tip of my head and wrapping his arms around my body.