Garage sex- Nico Hulkenberg

Alice's POV 

I watched as Nico's car broke down at the side of the track. His home GP and he was out. I watched him storm off towards the garage and he really didn't look happy. 

As he entered the garage he threw his helmet on the engineers box and stormed towards me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the small corridor. He made sure no one was down there and then he pinned me against the wall, kissing me roughly his teeth clashing with mine as he shoved his tongue down my throat. I let myself relax into his touch as he moved his hands over my body.

"Nico not here someone might catch us." I said and he lightly put his hand over my mouth. The other one travelled to my waist band of my skirt and then slipped into it and my knickers. 

"You better keep it down then liebe." He said with a smirk as he moved his fingers through my folds then he entered two inside me. His lips attacked my neck and began making small lilac bruises. Nico's long fingers hit my g-spot every time making me moan and squirm.

"Nico." I heard his PR shout and he groaned before replying. "One minute."

"Come on angel cum for me." He said his German accent thick with arousal. He then began moving his fingers faster curling them with every thrust. I felt my legs shaking so he wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me up as I came letting my high wash over me. He pecked my lips before going to the bathroom.

"I'll see you after I've done my interviews." He said with a wink before walking off