waking to a raid

I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling at me to get to the forge and running off. I get up and head to my closet to get on my every day clothes (picture). Once I was dressed I ran outside ignoring all the orders from every person i pass. As I was running i heard a explosion and a viking, with the tips of his head on fire, shouting his war cry then lands on me and go calm and says "mornin" and continues to scream his war cry as he runs off. When I saw the forge just ahead of me I ran towards it not noticing a stream of fire heading towards me but i get lifted off my feet and go face-to-face with my dad "what is she doin- what are you doing out here, get inside" he says as he throws me in the direction of the forge. Once I get in side I hear gobber say "oh nice of you to join us on this fine evening" I grab gobber's hammer attachment and put it on the wall in its spot and look towards him "yeah, nothing says nice like a dragon raid at three in the morning and a angry-as-always dad throwing you around " I say sarcastically as I grab a sword and sharpen it on a spinning wheel "he isn't always angry" gobber says matter-of-factly. Then I see a water trolly roll up and see the other teens fill up their buckets with water and throw it on the fire to no use as it explodes with even more flames coming out of it. The water team of teens consists of snotlout, the twins, ruffnut and tuffnutt, fishlegs, and astro. 'Their job is so much cooler than mine' I think as I try and get farther out of the window to see them better but gobber grabs me with his hook hand and lifts me back into the forge "oh come on gobber, I only want to watch" I said as I pull my shirt back in a comfortable position "its always 'watching' but it becomes 'helping' then it spirals down from there" gobber said clearly annoyed "what are you saying I can't help" I said as I grab a axe and start to sharpen it "yes, that is exactly what i am saying" I stoped sharpening the axe and look at him with angry eyes "I just helped you around the forge, I just sharpened a axe and a sword since I've been here today" I said as I stood up raising my voice "and since when can I not help!" I said raising my voice even louder "SINCE YOU ALMOST BURNT DOWN 3 HOUSES TRYING TO ' help'" gobber said help in a mocking tone. I backed away a little because gobber never raises his voice, especially me. I look up at him with tears down my cheeks and fear in my eyes. "S-sorry hiccup, it's just you don't know when to quit" gobber said as I looked away and grabbed a catapult I've been working on, that is way smaller than an actual catapult and only shoots bolas, and headed towards a small secluded cliff and set it up but decided that I wasn't going to use it and just walked away from it,but as I walked away I heard it get crushed a monstrous nightmare and I ran to the village screaming "HELP" as I ran through the village the nightmare is hot on my heels, i thought I was going to die until i seen astro jump out and yell at me "RUN AND GET HELP" I didn't think twice, I ran to my dad "FATHER" I yelled as I came down the hill "wait, can't you see in busy" I look up to him "this can't wait dad" I said as grab his arm "I SAID WAIT" I took this second of attention to yell back "ASTRO IS FIGHTING A NIGHTMARE" I yelled and my dad grabbed his hammer and looked at me "lead the way" I started to run, with the village following, back to astro just to see him pinned under the nightmare. When I see him pinned by the nightmare I screamed "STOP" and ran to the nightmare and threw myself at it to distract it but it just stared at me and went to kill astro but I grabbed a bola and hit its face with it causing the bola to wrap around its mouth and look at me "please don't hurt him" I said as it began to corner me in a ally way. It broke the bola of its mouth and was about to shoot fire at me. I heard a roar then I heard the fire come at me but it didn't hit me it hit a black object in front of me. As I opened my eyes i saw the object was a dragon but not any dragon, a night fury. "NIGHT FURY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY" I heard someone yell as the night fury looked back at me. I looked past the night fury and saw everyone, including my dad, run away. "P-please don't kill me" I said but it continued to approach "at least make it quick " I said sitting down on the wall with my head in my hands crying "not like anyone is going to save me" I said as i continued to cry. After a couple seconds i heard it approach me and when I looked up I saw the night fury's emerald green eyes, that almost matched my own, staring into my soul. I just looked at it and started crying and hugged it. I heard it growl but it stopped after awhile and it picked me up and flew me away from there and continued to fly. Then after a couple of seconds it landed and set me down. I just sat down and looked at it, as it approached me, and closed my eyes and bent my head down so I would be looking at the floor, if my eyes were open, and sat there. After a while I heard the sound if breaths down my neck but I continued to sit there. I then felt something go against my head and when I opened my eyes i saw the night fury put its forehead against my own. I closed my eyes and started to get sleepy then suddenly I passed out on the floor.