fighting for control

Shadow p.o.v
"Whos hiccup" hiccup said as they stood there staring at me "you are" I said with a uneasy tone. Hiccup took a step forward then her eyes rolled into her head and she fell over. I caught her and dragged her towards the cave and put her in a little crack in the cave wall. After I hid her in the crack, I left the cave, and I flew away 'I need to get to dragon nest' I thought as I flew faster. I was flying into the fog as I felt the red queen trying to get a hold of my mind but I was able to resist it as I flew in and landed "SHOW YOURSELF" I yelled as I got ready to face the queen. After a couple of seconds and rumbles the queen showed herself to me 'YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO MAKE COMMANDS' I faced her and growled "I have a deal for you" I said as I took a step forward to show she didnt scare me 'IM LISTENING' I took a breath of air "my loved one has been consumed by a dragons bloodlust" as I said this the queen started to look uneasy "she is also a night fury" the queen was shocked and scared 'WHAT!?' I nodded as the queen started to think 'WHAT DO I GET FOR HELPING YOU WITH THIS PROBLEM' she said as she narrowed her eyes at me "of you help me save her from a dragoms bloodlust than I will surrender myself to you with out anyproblems" I said as I looked down and felt a tear hit the floor. 'DEAL' she said finally as she retreated to her whole and came out a couple seconds later with a black flower 'KEEP IN MIND, NIGHT FURY, THIS FLOWER WILL ONLY PUT HER IN CONTROL AND GIVE HER, HER MEMORYS BACK BUT THE BLOODLUST IS STILL THERE, IF SHE TRIES TO USE IT AGAIN I CANT HELP...NO ONE CAN' I nodded and took the flower and flew away. When I reached the island that hiccup is on, I saw multiple berkian ships on the shore of the island and I saw a big man dragging away a unconciouss hiccup. I did something I would regret later. I started to turn human in mid-air and when I hit the ground I was full human with a black shirt and black pants, messy hair, and no shoes...great. When I reached the ships I yelled at them to stop "LET GO OF HER!!" I said as I ran towards hiccup "WHO ARE YOU" I jumped over some of the berkians to get to thw big man carrying hiccup "I am your protector, this is not the hiccup you know, she was bitten by a night fury to save her life, she was losing a lot of blood and when a night FURY bites a human the human becomes immortal until they turn into a dragon" I said as fast as I could. I stopped because I had to catch my breath "I don't know if you can see or not but the lass isnt a dragon-" "thats because she cant turn dragon and human at will but-" I was cut off by the man "that is impossible" i let out a gruff as I turned into my dragon form and back "ow, see I was right now hand her over, she used a forbidden power to save me called 'dragons bloodlust' and if she wakes up before I can feed her this flower than we all are as good as dead" I said "prove to me that dragons bloodlust is real" I took a step back as I heard her groan "FINE!" I said as I felt my vision get more red but to them my eyes are completely read and my vains on my arms are black then I stopped before it could go to far "NOW HAND HER OVER" I yelled as I heard her start to wake up. Before I could grab her, a bigger Viking grabbed her and stared into her eyes as she awoke. When she opened her eyes they became wide with fear and pain. She ripped herself out of the big mans grip amd grabbed her head and screamed "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I ran over to her and grabbed her and hugged her as I tried to show her the flower "this will save you hiccup now please eat it" I said but she just threw me off "HICCUP IS GONE" I took a step back after I got up and turned into a night fury and flew away into the sky. I heard some berkians talking "if the night fury is scared of her than shouldn't we run away" I heard one say. I put the flower in my mouth as I chewed it up and turned human and landed on the grass in front of the boat she is in. I saw some people yelling than I saw hiccup try and run away but the big man got in front of her "HICCUP CALM DOWN NOW" I pushed him out of the way as I saw her try and stab him with a sword. I felt a burning pain erupt in my side. When I turned around I saw she had cut my side. Tears were leaking out of her eyes as she saw the wound. I just licked my hand and slapped it smiling at her. When she saw that ahe smiled as she remembered that moment. I dodged the punch she threw at me then grabbed her other fist as she tried to punch me again. I smiled and looked down and a tear left my eye. I looked up into her eyes "please fight it, hiccup... Or else" I said devoid of emotion. She took a step back and kicked up a branch and got ready to fight "heh, I'm sorry" I said as I got ready for a fight. She swung it around in circles as ahe approached, it almost hit my face but I grabbed it and pulled her towards me and kicked her in the gut as I tore the stick from her grip. She grabbed a rock and kicked it at me but I hit it with the stick, shooting the poor rock into the ocean. She let go a frustrated grunt and grabbed the sword and swung it at me but I dodged it and the other slice. She kept going and slicing, getting faster with each slice until she barley scratched my chest. I did a frontflip over her and tried to kick her down but she turned around and grabbed it and went to break it but I grabbed her elbow and used my other leg to kick her back. As i jumped up she threw a punch at me but I grabbed her fist and took this chance to do my plan "please dont bite me" I said as I kissed her. She went wide eyed but fell into it. I used this chance to put the chewed up flower into her mouth. She pushed me off and took a few steps back and grabbed her throat and let loose a couple growls and grunts and then stood up amd stared at the sky as I saw her eyes dilate back to her normal ones. She started to call over so I caught her before she could hit the ground "man you know how to kick" I just giggled and stared into her eyes "you know how to get yourself into trouble without knowing it" I said as she slapped my chest. I flinched and she quickly said sorry. I look up and at the big man "you shouldve listened to me in the first place" I said as I turned around to walk towards hiccup while smiling but my smile dropped when I felt a hand on my should throw me around then a fist to the face. The force of it threw me back a couple feet. I got up as I saw that same big man carrying away a struggling hiccup "STOP SHE IS TOO DANGEROUS, SHE IS TOO UNSTABLE" he kept dragging her away "I said let.HER.GO!!" I punched the man in front of me sending him flying backwards. 'KILL THEM ALL' I nodded and smiled "okay"