a dragons bloodlust

As I arrived in the cave, I saw a few bats and a terror fly out of the cave. I decided to head deapee into the cave and found this giant pond with a whole above it to let in light. I gasped at the veiw and continued to walk around it. When I made it to the other side, I started to feel kinda tingly all over. I brushed it off and tried to walk forward but a white flash of pain hit me like a truck as I felt my body grow slightly. I also felt a another gigantic pain in my back. I couldn't hold in the screams any more. I screamed and screamed until I felt like I was shoving sandpaper down my throat. A couple eternitys later, the pain finally subsided and I could feel my body again. I felt bigger and heavier, I also felt a little more active. When I heard someone approach me, I turned around to see shadow with a slight hint of happyness but a face full of horror. After I told him what I was doing in here all alone, he told me that I wasnt supposed to turn for another day and that I could have died and how pretty I looked. After he said that I was shocked 'what does he mean 'I could have died' eh I'll find out soon enough' I managed to get to the pond and went to see if any fish were in it but all I saw was w white night fury looking back at me. I jumped back and accidentally shot a plasma blast at the water, causing water to spray all over the place. I looked at my new found body and stared all over. After I was done looking at my body, I tried walking and standing up. It came to me naturally. I also tried to move my wings around but they disagreed with me and sat there on my back. When I tried to get up, shadow jumped on me and pushed me down to the floor "ow- what the heck shadow" he just stared at me motionless. He then did something crazy, he pushed his dragon lips against mine for a moment than pulled back and whispered "I love you" I stayed silent for a second "I love you more" I said as I pressed my lips against his passionately. After a couple more seconds he pulled back and I let a wine escape my mouth "wait here" he said as he got off me and walked off "what is it?" I said as I also got up still kinda dizy from our kiss. When I exited the cave I saw dragur and all the beserkers holding down a injured shadow. I started to growl as I felt my body shrink into my human form. I grabbed a rock and tossed it up and kicked it at a beserker, hitting him in the nose while I charged another berserker and puched his gut and grabbed his head and twisted it with a sickening snap and crack Them threw the dead corpse at three more beserkers, knocking all of them out. I stopped and did a quick backflip as someone tried to stab me from behind but missed. I grabbed this persons sword and tried to rip it out of their grasp but it didnt work so I broke their arm the pryed it out of there grip as another beserker slashed a sword at me but I just grabbed the other beserker in front of me and put them in the way of the sword. The sword lodged itself in the beserkers neck. I jumoed over the dead beserkers body as I threw the sword at the man below me. As I landed I felt my blood getting warmer as the fight continued. I dodged a arrow, as it flew past me, I grabbed the arrow and threw it back at the shooter. I then got hit in the chest the blunt side of a sword casuing me to take a few steps backwards also causing me to stagger. Some more of the beserkers men grabbed onto me and tried to restrain mr but I did two deep breaths as I felt my body heat start to get unbarably hot. I had to release all the heat quickly or I could overheat and pass out. After I saw dragur put a sword to shadows neck I almost dropped to my knees but when he attempted to slice his throat, I screamed as loud as I could as I felt the heat move towards my hands. I jumped up and slammed my fist into the floor causing a big shock wave and explosion throwimg everyone back. I started to feel weaker but still tried to fight them away. I dug around in my dragon-side-of-me's conciusness, looking for a hidden power. I found something that felt dark but I had to save shadow so I gripped it with all the strength I had. I fell to my knees as I felt the power surge through my human blood. My vision took a red tint and a voice boomed through my mind 'FALL TO MY COMMAND SHAPESHIFTER' I tried not to give in as I felt a new power inside of me. I felt a bloodthirsty power grab hold of me. It took all of my mental power not to give in as I threw beserkers around until I got to shadow "h-hiccup, you okay?" I gave a irritated grunt as I felt a arrow peirce my shoulder. I grabbed it and ripped it out of my shoulder and threw it back at the archer killong him instantly. The feeling of killing him was tremendous and gave me a surge of energy, my mind wanted more "hiccup?" I tunred around to face shadow "what did you do?"he said as he backed away "d-don't worry shadow, I'm fine" I said as I turned back to the beserkers who were now backing off but dagur had stepped forward and got ready to fight me "oh hello hiccup, I love this side of you, You should imbracr it more often" I got ready to fight him as anger started to build up in my vains"hiccup, you are playing a dangerouse game, you shouldn't let the blood thristy dragon side of you out as a human, it can consume you easier" he said as he backed away some more under my gaze "heh, it's already winning" I said with a smile and charged dagur. He tried to dodge me and stab my back but I was already facing him. I grabbed his arm and twisted it with a crazed from 'just until he cant hurt us okay?' I thought as I heard his arm break 'deal' it felt weird asking a subcomciouss to help you but I did it anyways. After a couple more seconds my body grabbed dragur by his throat and throw him into a tree and then grabbed him by his good arm and flip him onto his back and kicked him towards another tree "t-that's enough, h-he will l-leave is alone n-now, j-just stop" I said to the subconciouss as I tried to fight for control. "R-RUN TO THE SHIPS, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE" dragur yelled as he ran away "hiccup?" I heard shadow say "are you okay?" I turned around with a red flare in my eyes "whos hiccup" then everything blacked out.

A/N
Thanks to Floxers for the general idea of this chapter, if it want for them this wouldnt have come so soon.
So how was the chapter, in the type of person that likes to have a main character with a unknown bloodthirsty side. Hope you all like it