this is the end

I got up after the explosion with a feeling of a threat, anger, a tinge of saddness, but most of all, a feeling of protection. I look out and see shadow, and a couple of Vikings, fighting each other. But When I see shadow get pinned by a Viking getting ready to kill him I scream "STOP!!" And run over to the Viking and grab there arm and throw them into a wall "dont hurt him" I said as I looked at everyone but stoick just scoffed and pointed at gobber "grab her and bring her to the great hall, I will handle this devil" I looked at gobber with a death glare "gobbet, don't. touch. Me. Or else" I said as I look him in the eyes. he just continues walking and tries to grab me by my scruff but I kick him back "I said, DONT TOUCH ME!!" but as I said this I heard a sorry and a painful crack come from behind me "AGGH, WHAT THE-" I grabbed the back of my head and felt a thick liquid leaking put of my hair and a throbbing pain, but what hurt most of all was to see Astro just sitting there with a suprised face and a mace in his hands "you h-hit-no- tried to KILL ME!!" I then charged him unaware of the things growing out of my back. I grabbed the mace out of his hands and hit him in the gut with it and grabbed his right arm and threw him into the wall as everyone tried to get to me before I could hurt him any more but it was too late, I already had his arm stuck and broken "DONT TRY TO HARM ME AGAIN" I said as I fell to the floor gasping in pain as my skin started to harden and then turn to scale. It hurt so much that I coildnt even make a audible sound. By the sounds of gasps and shadow screaming, indicated that the proccess was done but I was too tired to move so I ended up passing out as shadow grabbed my limp body.

A/n
Sorry for the small chapter but I'm losing more ideas than in gaining so if someone could help me out here it would be nice other wise I think I got about one more chapter before I have to end this