the end of our journey

Shadow p.o.v
I felt the strength of the queens mind control loosen and then completely disappear. I opened my eyes to see that the queen was falling with flames inside her mouth. I also saw hiccup flying down with another nightfury. I then saw her fall back into the flames screaming. I jumped up and flew right for her. I was only a couple inches away from her as I saw fire begin to consume us both. I grabbed her tail with my paws and then tossed her above me as she turned human. As she landed on my back, she grabbed the point where my wing meets my back as i flew away from the fire. As I landed, she slid off my back and almost instantly fell to her knees. I turned human and helped her up. I quickly looked her over and instantly became nauseous. I helped her walk towards the Vikings "HEY, SHES HURT BAD, CAN I GET SOME HELP!! I shouted to them trying to get there attention. Two of them ran over and tried to take her but she collapsed before they were able to "it doesn't make sense, how can she burn if she's part nightfury?" I asked myself "WHHYY!?!?" I screamed. I punched the floor than looked back up at her. I then heard something land behind me so I grabbed a spear by my feat and threw it at the thing behind me. When I turned around I saw it was a boy with a black shirt and blue pants was holding the spear. I didn't like to be embarrassed like this so I kicked the spear out of his hand causing it to fly up in the air. I kicked him back and then grabbed his shirt and flipped him onto his back. I reached my hand up and felt the spear land into it. I closed my hand on the spear and put it to his throat "who are you?" He looked up at me and chuckled to himself "that doesn't matter, what does matter is that I can save her" he said as he gestured to hiccup. I let him stand up and moved to the side. I walked to the one side of her as he walked to the other. I looked down at her face as he started to do the thing he said he was going to do to save her. (A/n idk) she started to move then a bright light moved out of her chest. The light dimmed until we were able to look at it. I saw it and instantly knew what it was "this is her soul" I muttered. It was white but it had some black spots on it. The man touched it and started to whisper something but I couldn't hear him. I saw the blackness separate into a different sphere and then both of them went back into her chest. She then took a deep breath as her soul entered her body. I saw the burn wounds disapate and the cuts disappear. She sat up and looked at me and had a questioning look "shadow? Is that you?" I started to tear up as I hugged her. We sat there in silence until the mystery man spoke up "there is a side effect" he said. I looked up at him and asked "what is it?" He just shook his head "you'll have to find out yourself" he then started to disappear into a mist and then fly away. I looked at everyone else and smiled. I saw a big man walk up to hiccup and smile, hiccup smiled back and said "hello...father" he gasped and took a step back and then grabbed her hand and raised it up "THE HEIR TO BERK HAS RETURNED!!" he said happily. Everyone started to cheer and repeat the news to the rest of the Vikings.