Ch3:Plane Flight

We got on the plane and I got a notification from Instagram telling me Lana Parrilla posted a new photo. I tapped on the notification to reveal the photo I quickly double tapped to like it. It was a selfie of lana and bex and lana holding Jet lag in-between the two. I look at the comments and the first one I got my eyes on said "where'd you get your necklace 😍😘❤ ILYSM!😍😘❤" I was confused until I examined it closely. It was the same as mine I tightly grip mine and bring my up to my lips. I saw at the corner of my eye Hailey was looking at me like I wad crazy. I stayed like that for awhile and it was silent until hailey broke it. "Al what's wrong what happened? You are scared" I just look at her and she lookes at my hand. I loosen my grip and open my fist so she could see it she makes a silent "awww". Then I turn it around and she reads it then starts talking "that's adorable is that from your birth parents? I never noticed it" I just nod. "Why are you so scared then?" she asks I don't speek I just show her the photo and point to Lana's necklace. Luckily she knows me so well I don't even need to speak, "A lot of people may have the same one, not just you" I just shrug it off.

My phone dings indicating another notification I quickly click, again double tapping. Then I read it and look at what it is this time it's Lana's necklace the caption reads:
"For those of you wondering I made my necklace myself and there's only two out there mine and someone else's"
"Al your pale and your eyes are so wide what happened this time?!" Hailey whisper-yells so no one else can hear. I turn off my phone and set it in my lap.

Hailey's P.O.V

What happened this time... I open my phone and went on Instagram I typed in Lana's Instagram and looked at her recent post. I saw that it shown just a necklace this time I looked at the caption of the photo and as I started to read it I now knew what was wrong with her. The caption read "for those of you wondering I made my necklace myself and there's only two out there mine and someone else's" it may just be a coincidence we can ask Lana in 3 days. I got bored so I close my eyes and slowly drift off sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a stressed out Alysa murmuring something to herself I could tell she had a lot if stuff on her mind. "It's okay Am whatever your..." I stop to yawn the start to continue " whatever you are stressing out about It's Okay... how much time until we land?" I ask her finishing. She licks an envelope shut that said "4 Lana" on it in fancy swirl letters and hearts. "About 10 more minutes." She answers putting about 3 more envelopes in her bag. "Who are that for?" I ask her, "hmm?" She asks confused. "The envelopes dork... who are they for?" I ask again chuckling a little. "Oh! for now I only have four done, Lana's letter, Jen's, Bex's, and Emilie's. I still need to do Colin, Josh, Ginny, Alison, Rose, and... Oh! Bobby's" she answers. "Hold on slow down" I say "Rose? Alison?" I ask not remembering anyone known as Rose and Alison. "Rose Mccliver! Think! And Alinon Fernandez! Lucy Henry's daughter!" She says I smile remembering now. "Oh yeah okay I remember" "Oh yeah and when we get to La the best thing to do is get settled in at our hotel and take a taxi to my family's house and use one of their cars so we don't have to take the taxi everywhere" I tell Al hoping she would agree. "How far is their house?" She asked me. "They live in Glendale last time I checked not that far from our hotel, for now we can just walk to our hotel and get settled in, then take the taxi to my cousins house" I finished, looked at her and smiled.

Alysa's P.O.V

"You will now be exiting the plane, make sure you grab all of your bags and have a good life"

I'm guessing was the co-pilot said to the passengers. Hail and I popped out of the plane and got our suitcases we started to walk to our hotel and I started to get bored so I slid on my headphones and turned on music. The song that started to play was Party in the U.S.A By Miley Cyrus.

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay-Z song was on
And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A

Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town"
So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A

Feel like hopping on a flight
Back to my hometown tonight
Something stops me every time
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A

We got to the hotel and got settled in, once we were done I sigh "this is going to be a long trip" I thought to myself I let out a small laughter and fall on the hotel bed closing my eyes ready to meet Hailey's family.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait my phone was acting up so I couldn't post this new chapter but here it is...
And sorry for the music I'm not much of a lyrics in my books type of person but the song fit so perfectly.
Anyway love you all stay perfect stay
handsome/beautiful and always stay yourself.
I love you all so much XOXO-MR👑(mini Regina)