Ch:6End Of Convention

Alysa's P.O.V

I open the door and all eyes were on me. I felt nausea in the head and everything went black.

"AL!" I heard a muffled voice. "AL!" I heard it again this time a little clearer.  "ALYSA!" I heard it even more clearer I tried forcing myself to open my eyes. I blinked a few times sum of the first X blurry so I tried to force myself even more. Finally I got my eyes open and the one and only Lana Parrilla was shaking me. "what happened?" I asked trying to sit up, feeling my head because it hurt. "you fainted" Lana said she felt my head, I flinched but got used to it after a few seconds. She looked at me and pulled me into a tight hug I smiled and hugged her back. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, we pulled apart and everyone smiled at me Jen, Josh, Colin, Ginny, Sean, Jared, and even Lana.  I automatically smiled,  I then screamed and started bouncing up and down. I then started sobbing it was a mix of emotions. I stopped and started speaking "THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!" I then pinched myself my hardest and mouthed the "F" word.

Hailey just stood there with wide eyes. I waved to everybody, "Hello ev-ev-everyone my name is a-" I was cut off by them saying "Alysa" in unison. "We've heard A LOT about you" Jen said. "You have?" I looked at Lana. Jen then pulled me to sit on the couch in the room. I sat down and Lana sat next to me. "Can I get a picture with all of you?" Hailey asked with hope, holding her phone. They all said yes and I grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures. I took a few pictures with all of them and her, and then I took one each with  her and just one person. I handed Hailey her phone and looked on the coffee table in front of the couch."you opened my letters?" I asked with a scared look on my face. "Yes we did" they all said in unison, I never thought  this day would come. Lana Walks up to me and hugs me again. "You smell like apples and cinnamon" I say smiling. She sniffs "so do you" Lana says back to me, we both laugh and pull apart. My phone starts ringing, "way to ruin the moment" I laugh "Imma go get this." Hailey followed behind me "She'll take a while I heard her say before she left with me.

Lana's P.O.V

They leave and I start talking "okay believe it or not that's my daughter" I say. "Ya know I always thought she looked like you!" Jen says. "Anyway, I will need help getting her room set up" I continue, "we'll help". "Okay good , Josh, Colin, Sean you guys will work on the bed Queen bed. Preferably baby blue. Jared, you get technology get her a fidget spinner, a Mac laptop, oh and ESPECCIALLY get her a new phone. Preferably rose gold IPhone 7. Jen, Bex, Emilie, and Ginny. You guys work on Decorating her room. Get her like some once upon a time posters and pop figurines. Ooh and Men work on painting her room A dark purple. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I could never do this all without you" I smile.

Alysa's P.O.V

"Okay Kat... Yes kat...mmmhm!" I walk into the room "YES! ...OKAY! ...OKAY! ...OKAY! SEE YOU THEN! BU-! ... BYEEEEE!" I hung up and groan and sighed. "What's wrong?" Lana asked, "Tengo una lista muy larga de las tareas cuando llego a la acogida, ugh odio ese lugar!" (Translation:I have a really long list of chores when I get to the foster care, ugh I hate that place!) I look around and everyone looks at me crazy, I guess they don't know span ish but Lana does, I sit down and Lana sits next to me "I know...It'll be over soon" she says. Lana stands up and brings everyone over and we all sit on the couches. "What Is the most valuable thing you have?" I ask Lana, she puts her hands behind her neck and unclips her necklace. She holds it out in front of me, I hold out my hand and she puts her necklace on it. I look at every single feature about it, I gave It back to her and started crying. I wiped my tears away and started talking "anyway, why don't you guys tell me about yourselves." I smile, "Actually. Let's not and say we did. Because we're almost out of time. And I want a picture with you Al. And I'm pretty sure you want one with all of us." Jen says getting out her phone, I smile and get out mine from my pocket. I take pictures with them all group photo, then I take one individually with each. Next thing we know It already time to leave the building We say our goodbyes and head to the hotel.

☆☆☆☆☆4 days later☆☆☆☆☆

Alysa's P.O.V

"Lana hasn't texted me back in three days, I think she forgot about me" I tell Hailey as I close my locker. "You do realise that she is famous and has a lot to do right?" She says back. "You do have a point there" I say back, "anyway we got to get to 7th period to finish our math homework" she says pulling me to the classroom. My 7th period teacher loves once upon a time, she Is also my 5th and 6th period teacher.

We got into the classroom and the phone started ringing. The teacher picked up the phone and I could sort of hear what she was saying "oh yeah of course... Alysa your going home" she tells me in a sort of yell. "I'm kind of busy" I tell her back, "she's kind of busy can they wait?" I heard her ask "oh you want them to come to the classroom? ... yeah I'm fine with that" she hangs up And walks over to me and tells me their going to wait hear I nod and continue with my homework.

A few minutes later we hear a knock on the door someone gets it, I'm still working on my homework so I don't bother to look at who is at the door. "One and one thirds divided by three... That just takes me back to one and one third!" I whisper to myself "damn it!" I mumble to myself. "Actually It's four nineths" someone whispered In my ear They scared me so I elbowed them. "Retroceda, conozco el karate!"(translation: back off I know karate!) I got up and turned around and realised who it was "oh my God Lana I'm so sorry!" I apologize, "don't worry I do it to" she says back smiling. "Wait why are you here?" I ask confusingly. "I have something to tell you" she gulps.

A/N

Sorry I didn't update I had so much to do but just for that I will publish two chapters this one right now and the next one later I promise

I love you guys so much!!! Thank you for all of the reads and votes it means alot to me when I know people read my stories and actually like them!!!

Thank you for all of the reads
I love you all so much
I will publish soon
Mwah ♡