Song imagine

Song: Nobody else but you- Trey Songz

-

As usual Veronica through one of her famous parties, this time it was for Archie. He had came back from military school. Yes, he wanted to go just for the experience.

The party was fun for everyone else, but not Archie or Jughead. Since Archie left for school he broke up with him. Jughead was pretty heart broken for a whole week.

Archie approach him and gave Jug a small kiss on the cheek. "What are we going to do if you go back?" He ask. The red head boy had flash backs off the day they broke up. He let him down plain and simple as possible. But it wasn't, they continued to write and call each other.

To be honest Archie didn't know what to do. He was way to lucky to have a loyal boyfriend like Jughead. "I guess, we can still be with each other? If your up for it."

No Jughead has to think about this. Even though he has stayed loyal to Archie doesn't mean he's been talking to other people. Every since Archie left it had opened new opportunities for him. To be in another relationship...

"I want to be with you" He finally said.

Archie's face lit up and hugged his boyfriend. "I don't want nobody else, but you."

____

Dudes should I make more stuff like this?¿