Long overdue song imagine

Song: Come Over - The internet

"I don't wanna come over today," says Jughead "I got all this work to do." Archie is walking Jughead home from school, tryna to convince him to come over his house. "Come on baby you look so fine, with my jersey and those designer jeans."

Jughead tried not to laugh at Archie because he knew that would give him the satisfaction. "That's all you have to say, baby boy?"

Archie licked his lips knowing that he only had 3 minutes to make Jug go to his house. "I mean I got some drinks. We can just chill or just play Simon says." Jug started to walk slow 'I got him just where I want him.' "I hate your dirty mind."

"Come on and come over that college essay can wait. Let's hang out while we can, while we're young."

"I don't wanna waste time..." he bit the tip of his nail before saying "Let's go."

About a few minutes later they was at Archie's house doing things such as playing the guitar, taking pictures, and finishing they collage essays. They might've drunk a little bit but who cares? They're having the times of they're lives.

"Wanna do something else Arch?"

______________
Okay so this song gives so much vibes and plus it's cuffing season y'all and ya bitch boyfriend moved 🤧 I'm lonely 😩