Acrimony

ac·ri·mo·ny - bitterness or ill feeling

For 7 years Jughead and Archie had been together, no Secrets or lies just all honesty. Until this one week Archie was notice that Jughead has not been coming at his normal time. "Hey, baby...um is work overwhelming you?" With that being said Jughead snapped back into reality. "Yeah, the new boss just have me working like crazy, but I still have time for you." He kisses Archie on his cheek.

Jughead's phone rings in the other room before he can get to it Archie grabs it first. "Who is Nick?"

"Ya, know just a friend."

"Oh really?"

The black hair boy took his phone back from his husband. "Yes. Now I need to answer this!." Now Archie knew something was up, because Jug never raised his voice at him before.
_

This thing that was once temporary has became constant, now Jug would do business trips around the world and never came back home until months later. You maybe think that Archie was cheating during that time, but he didn't he stayed loyal this year since this been happening.

10'o clock in the morning jug told Archie that he had to go to work. Archie was waiting for a chance to go see what he has been doing. Now, this is chance.

He followed Jug's car to a house, it was nice looking house. He watched Jug knock on the door and a man opened it and gave Jug a kiss and hug. A few minutes later they came back out and into a car. Archie followed it leading him to Café.

The red head followed behind them "You must be here for the engagement party!" A waitress says.

"What party?"

"The party of Nick and Jughead's."

Archie push past the lady and made it to the party room of the place. "JUGHEAD! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" The room went dead silent.

Nick came up to him and shook his hand "I'm Nick, Jug's fiance."

_

A year went on from that and things did not get better. At all.

June 21, 2017: Archie Andrews lights Jughead and Nick St. Clair Jones' house on fire.

June 22, 2017: Nick St. Clair Jones holds Archie Andrews' family hostage.

June 23, 2017: Both hospitalized.

July 7, 2017: Both released.

July 8, 2017: Jughead and Nick St. Clair Jones finally moves to a different state.

_

"So, Archie are you ready to let this go?" Ask, the psychiatrist.

He holds the lit cigarette between his fingers then takes a few puffs. "Let what go?" The psychiatrist looks a bit uncomfortable and wants to leave. "The jughea-"

"NOW LISTEN" Archie puts the cigarette bud out "That boy owes me 8  years of happiness and commitment."

"What are you saying Andrews?"

"I'm not finished yet."