Coach 3

Coach 3

Jughead woke up at 4am on a Sunday morning. He did it because he refuse to work out. 'should I climb out the window or just casually walk out the house?' He decided that he was walking out the house.

"Yo, Jug" his little sister, Jellybean calls out to him "Don't you have training with that cute red head boy?" Jughead shakes his head.

"Oh really? He just called, he's two minutes away from here."

The black hair boy panicked. He left the house quickly walking away. To his luck Archie was coming the street with is truck. So jughead tried to run back to his house. He didn't make it.

"So, I see you're doing warm ups" Archie says with a smile.

"No. There is a sell on ice cream,  buy one get one free. I was planning on getting the birthday cake one. Cake and ice cream in one!"

Archie hops out his truck and gets the out a hula hoop, five car tires, and a jump rope. Jughead looks like at workout stuff and wonder. "Before we start we should do some simple stretches?"

"The lay down is cool"

Archie rolls his eyes and hands him the hula hoop. Jughead puts his finger in and out of the hoop. "Hehehe", Archie shakes in disappointment. "Put it around your waist and move your hips in a circle."

"What in the blue hell are you talking about?"

Archie shows jughead how a hula hoop works. Jug watched his hips moved from side to side, then he thought of jello. "Mmm...jiggy jello"

"You know what to do right?"

"Of course I do!" Jughead tosses the hoop somewhere up on a roof.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?!"

Later they moved into jumps rope, but everytime it was time for jug to jump he'll miss and trip.

Then the car tires. Instead of hopping over them jug pictured them as mini beds. So he put the tires together and lay down on them.

-

An hour later and Archie was at the gym with Kevin and Jason. "He is so lazy! He can't even jump rope." He told them.

Jason laughed his ass off almost falling off the treadmill. "You should just quit. He'll never be like us."

Kevin thought differently from Jason "Nah, that's what he wants Arch to do." Kevin was right, jughead just wanted to be his fat lil ol self. He wanted nothing to do with working out. He didn't even know people his age actually did it.

"Well tomorrow I'll start with baby steps. By eating healthy."

__________________________________

Aye, part 4 ?

Any way are there good books? Maybe one where the main characters are not Zac Efron or Olivia Holt? I have nothing against them just sick of seeing them.

Question: Who are y'all going to be for Halloween?