Chapter 1: Arriving at another place, er world

Uzumaki Shiro's POV

"Dammit!" A man with golden gravity defying hair cursed when he was struck down by a powerful blow from the Rabbit Goddess, Otsuki Kaguya.

"Nii-San!"

"I'm fine naruto! Don't worry" I said as I stood up and dusted some dirt from my bijuu cloak.

"How are we going to seal that woman when we can't even touch her, except for what idiot naruto did" sasuke said while panting heavily earning a 'hey!' From naruto, well who can blame him he used most of his chakra so it's understandable.

"Everyone come here I've got a plan" kakashi-sensei said as we four nodded our head and came to kakashi-sensei's side as he began to say the plan.

Time skip

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Nope"

"You joking, sensei?"

"Nope"

"*sigh let's just get this over with, stupid icha icha" Sakura said mumbling the last part as we began the plan. Me and naruto came upfront while Sakura ran off somewhere, Kakashi-sensei and sasuke transformed into their susanoo. The four of us nodded our head as me and naruto began the jutsu, then smoke came from the two of us. As the smoke disappeared, it reveals...

"Reverse Harem No Jutsu!"

When kakashi-sensei planned this I thought that Kaguya won't fall on it, because she's a goddess, but this is much more surprising than I thought.

"Eh?" She once again stared at us!! Tch so much high hope for the goddess. Anyway back to the plan. The two of us nodded to sasuke and kakashi-sensei. As the two fired their susanoo ability behind the reverse harem no jutsu. And once again surprisingly it hit her!! Yes!! But something is fishy here.

"Yosh let's go sasuke!" Sasuke nodded as we three quickly ran towards the injured goddess, once the goddess recovered she tried to jump to evade but luckily Sakura appeared and punched her on the back of her head, as naruto and sasuke touched her the jutsu began.

"Six Path Planetary Devastation!"

Finally the jutsu started and the rocks began to float towards Kaguya but there is something wrong, and that is she is planning some jutsu that is unknown to us. We kept on staring at her not knowing what to do when some furball shouted inside me.

"Shiro! Quick don't let her finish that jutsu!" I became confused on why Kirama(fem) suddenly shouted.

"Why!?"

"Just do it!"

"How am I going to stop it?" Something big is really coming, kirama isn't this panicked before, she is always calm and compose.

"Anything!" I bit my lip and started to think, how I am going to stop the jutsu, I can't rely on the four anymore especially sasuke and naruto they already exhausted when they performed the jutsu, what to do, what to do, what to do....!!

'That's it!' I thought inside my head as I stared at kirama.

'What!? Did you find something?' I just looked at her for a moment before smiling sadly at her, she stared at me for a moment before going wide eyes.

'No! No! No! No! I'm not going to permit you to use it Shiro! *sniff' I stared at her form who began to cry, I didn't say anything and returned to the reality world and began my hand signs, the others noticed this and became confuse and began asking.